Question about Ovens
Can you post the brand and model of your oven, the error code alone doesn't help much.
Posted on Jul 02, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 20, 2015 | Gaggenau EB 270/271 Electric Single Oven
Jun 12, 2012 | Ovens
If lock motor runs:
1. Test continuity of wiring between EOC and lock switch on lock motor assy. Repair if needed.
2. Advance motor until cam depresses the plunger on lock motor switch. Test continuity of switch contacts. If
switch is open replace lock motor assy.
3. If motor runs and switch contacts and wiring harness test good, replace the EOC.
If lock motor does not run:
1. Test continuity of lock motor windings. Replace lock motor assembly if windings are open.
2. Test lock motor operation by using a test cord to apply voltage. If motor does not operate replace lock motor
3. If motor runs with test cord check continuity of wire harness to lock motor terminals. If harness is good replace
Door lock motor or latch
AS YOU SEE THE F93 CODE REFERES TO THE DOOR LATCH MOTOR
Jul 19, 2011 | Kenmore Ovens
May 28, 2011 | Ovens
Feb 27, 2011 | Whirlpool 30" Self-Cleaning Freestanding...
Feb 24, 2011 | Frigidaire GLEB27S7A Electric Single Oven
Jul 30, 2009 | GE Ovens
Jul 25, 2009 | Frigidaire FEB30S5D Electric Single Oven
May 01, 2009 | Frigidaire FGB24S5A Gas Single Oven
Jan 23, 2008 | Ovens
Jun 25, 2018 | Thermador Ovens
17 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!