Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
You need to isolate the problem, please follow the steps below:
If you're using Windows XP or Vista:
1. Control Panel > Printers and Faxes or Printers (for Vista)
2. Make sure that the printer is set as the default printer.
3. Check the status of the printer and make sure that it is 'Ready'.
4. Right-click the printer icon and then go to the Properties.
5. Click on 'Ports' tab and select USB001 Virtual Printer Port
5. Click on Apply and be sure that the printer name would appear right-next to the Virtual Printer Port after hitting Apply. Then click OK.
6. Be sure that there are no pending documents on the queue.
7. Try to print.
If you get the same problem, go back to the printer properties and then select other USB00...Virtual Printer Ports.
You may also download the driver for free in the link below:
Hope these helps and have a great day!
If that will not do help, uninstall/reinstall the printer driver.
Posted on Jul 02, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 24, 2010 | Samsung ML 1610 Laser Printer
Feb 26, 2010 | Samsung ML 2010 Laser Printer
Sep 18, 2009 | Samsung ML 2010 Laser Printer
Sep 02, 2009 | Samsung ML 2010 Laser Printer
Aug 04, 2009 | Samsung ML 2010 Laser Printer
Jun 08, 2009 | Samsung ML 2010 Laser Printer
Mar 28, 2009 | Samsung ML 2010 Laser Printer
Jul 17, 2008 | Samsung ML 2010 Laser Printer
Jul 15, 2008 | Samsung ML 2010 Laser Printer
17 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!