Question about Microsoft LifeCam VX-3000 Web Camera
This ptogram will eliminate your problem of the camera being busy or being used by another program. Really works great.
Copy this site and paste it in your web browser address bar and hit ENTER.
And then click on Download Now (3.5MB)
1. Install Splitcam saying yes to everything during installation including the any warnings.
2. Then run the Splitcam program by double clicking the downloaded program.
3. Clicked on "Video" at the bottom right of the program window and selected your cmera.
Note: This will result in your camera being switched on and viewable in the
4. Opened up Skype (or other messengers) and go to "Tools" then "Options" then "Video settings."
5. Also setup your “Audio” while you are there.
6. Selected "SplitCam Capture" as my webcam, then click on save.
7. Webcam image will appeared in Skype or what ever messenger you are using.
Hope this Helps. Bud
Posted on Aug 30, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: my acer 5535 aspire webcam
Web Camera’s have to be
setup on the program they are to be used with.
Just installing the camera on your computer does not set it up to
broadcast on messengers or Skype.
Each program has Options that have to be setup in order for the Audio and Video to function properly.
A. Skype Setup:
After downloading and installing Skype set it up as follows:
The camera and audio should function properly. Your friends and Family will now see and talk to you.
B. Yahoo Setup:
After downloading and installing Yahoo Messenger set it up as follows:
C. Windows Live Messenger:
When done both the Audio and Video will function properly so you can chat and see family or friends you are connected to.
Hope this helps. Bud
Posted on Jan 16, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 03, 2010 | Samsung Computers & Internet
Apr 30, 2010 | Microsoft LifeCam VX-3000 Web Camera
Mar 28, 2010 | Microsoft LifeCam VX-3000 Web Camera
Jan 20, 2010 | Microsoft LifeCam VX-3000 Web Camera
Sep 07, 2009 | Acer Aspire 5610-4648 Notebook
Mar 13, 2009 | Microsoft LifeCam VX-1000 Webcam
Jan 22, 2009 | Microsoft Msn Messenger (u35-00003-36mon)
389 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!