An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert who has answered 10 or more questions between 12 midnight and 6am on the same day.
An expert who has answered 20 questions.
Re: razor alarm clock
Once you open alarm, select "set" for alarm 1, go to the time and change it to what ever time and click "set" again. After shut phone. I thought it was wierd that it did not confirm but It works. Let me know how it goes.
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones). click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Good luck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1.Push SET, push SHIFT to transfer from YEAR to MONTH to DAY to HOUR to MINUTE
2. Push MODIFY to change to desired value in every field (blinking)
3. Press SET or END to save.
To change from 24 - 12 hour format
1. Press MODIFY continously for about 3 to 5 seconds
NOTE: in 24-hour format, both the A.M and P.M light is OFF
TO SET ALARM
1. Push ALARM, and alarm setting number 1 will show, push ALARM again to show alarms up to 8 or 9 (depending on model)
2. When desired alarm number is chosen, Press SET
3. Push SHIFT to transfer from HOUR to MINUTE
4. Push MODIFY to change desired value in every field( blinking)
5. Push END to save, (Please note Red ALARM light will lit)
TO CANCEL ALARM
1. Push ALARM until the desired alarm to cancel is shown.
2. Press MODIFY ( the dispaly will show --:--)
3. Press END (NOTE: Alarm light would only turn off only if all alarm is cancelled)
TO SET HOURLY NOTIFICATION OFF AND ON
1. Push MODIFY button once (hour notice light would lit) - hourly notice is turned ON
2. Push MODIFY button again (hour notice light is off) - hourly notice is OFF
With the power off, push the alarm 1 button, then push the clock set button. Use the skip & preset buttons to set the hour. Push the clock set button again to change to the minute. Again use the skip & preset buttons to set the minute. Push the clock set button again to set. You will see an alarm clock in the upper left of the screen to show the alarm in now set. To cancel push the alarm button and then the stop/alarm off button.
hiSelect > Tools > Clock
To set a new alarm, open the Alarms tab, and select Options > New alarm. Enter the alarm
time, select whether and when the alarm is repeated, and select Done.
hope this will work.
I HAS SAME PROBLEM BUT FOUND THE ANSWER.
PRESS STANDBY AND TURN UNIT ON, THEN PRESS ALARM BUTTON, DISPLAY SHOWS ALARM 1, PRESS SELECT BUTTON DISPLAY SHOWS FM/DAB/BUZZ, PRESS LEFT/RIGHT BUTTONS TO SWITCH BETWEEN WAKE UP OPTIONS, THEN PRESS SELECT AGAIN, DISPLAY SHOWS OFF, PRESS LEFT/RIGHT BUTTON TO TOGGLE BETWEEN ON/OFF LEAVE 'ON' SHOWING, PRESS SELECT AGAIN DISPLAY WILL SHOW ALARM TIME, USE LEFT/RIGHT TO SET HOUR THEN PRERSS SELECT, USE LEFT/RIGHT TO SET MINUTES TEHM PRESS SELECT AGAIN, DISPLAY WILL NOW SHOW SMALL ALARM CLOCK IN DISPLAY WINDOW, THIS MEANS ALARM IS NOW SET.
You need to make sure the Ringer is enabled. Here are the instructions:
Alarm Clock The Alarm Clock tool allows you to set up to three alarms. When you set an alarm, the current time is displayed. When the alarm goes off, Alarm 1 (or 2 or 3, as applicable) will be displayed on the LCD screen and the alarm will sound.
1. From standby mode press the Center Select Key c [MENU], then press the Directional Key r right twice for SETTINGS & TOOLS, 2 Tools, 4 Alarm Clock. 2. Press the Directional Key j up or down to highlight an Alarm (1, 2, or 3), then press the Center Select Key c [OK]. 3. Enter the alarm information including: • On/Off • Time • Frequency • Ringer 4. Press the Directional Key j up or down to highlight the information you want to set, then press the Left Soft Key L [Set] to view your choices. 5. Set information and press the Center Select Key c [OK]. 6. Press the Center Select Key c [SAVE] after setting all of the applicable Alarm Fields.
To turn on the alarm function in the Clock application on the BlackBerry smartphone, complete the following steps:
In the Clock application, press the Menu key.
Click Set Alarm.
Set the alarm time by highlighting the hour, minute, and 12-hour notation fields and rolling the trackball.
Highlight the text beside the alarm time.
Roll the trackball and select either ON (everyday) or WEEKDAYS (weekdays only).
Press the Escape key. An alarm indicator appears in the bottom left corner of the Clock application.
To set alarm notification options
To set the alarm notification options, complete the following steps:
In the Clock application, press the Menu key.
In the Alarm section, choose an option for the Alert Type, Alarm Tune, Volume, Snooze Time, and Number of Vibrations fields.
Press the Menu key.
I Hope it helped you.
Thank you for using ' Fixya ' and have a nice day!!
Push the SET WAKE/TIME button on the far right of all the buttons - it's the button closest to the CD player. Push it until the 1 or 2 show up on the display - whichever one you want to use. The push the CD player's forward button - the one with the two right-facing arrows - until the time you want to wake up shows up in the display. That's it. To turn the alarm off, push the WAKE CANCEL button, below the set wake/time button, the push the 1 or 2 button, depending on which alarm you want to turn off. The display will show OFF in the alarm you chose.
Alarm can only be set or disabled when the power in "Standby" mode. The manual refers to it as power "off" mode, but the LCD display will still be readable only darker. To set the alarm push the Standby button until the sound stops and the LCD is dark. Then push the AL SET button (which doubles as the volume down button when the power is "on"). The hour should start flashing. Adjust the hour by using the two buttons at the bottom on the right side just above the IR sensor. Once you've set the hour, push the AL SET button again and similarly adjust the minutes until you have the right time that you want the alarm to go off. Now push the AL SOURCE button (which also doubles as the function button when the power is "on") to toggle between Radio, CD, iPod or buzzer for your alarm. After you're satisfied that the time is right and the source is right push the AL SET button again. The LCD should still be dark, but should also show the word "ALARM" in the upper left hand corner.
To set the unit so the alarm doesn't go off push the "Standby" button until the sound stops and the LCD is dark. Push the AL SET button until the hour is flashing. Don't bother to adjust the time, just push the AL SOURCE button until none of the following appear: CD, iPod, Radio, Buzzer. As you push the AL SOURCE button it will toggle between these options. Once you're sure none of them appear on the left of the display, click the AL SET button again. The LCD should still be dark, and you should not see the word "ALARM" in the upper left hand corner.
To set an alarm for an event:
1. Create a new event or double-click an existing event.
2. In the New/Edit Event dialog box, select the Alarm check box.
3. Click the time interval selector and select Minutes, Hours, or Days.
4. Type a number between 0 and 99 in the Time Measurement box.
5. Click OK.
To set a default alarm for all new events:
1. From the Tools menu, choose Options.
2. In the Options dialog box, click the Date Book tab.
3. Select the Alarm Preset check box.
4. Click the time interval selector and select Minutes, Hours, or Days.
5. Type a number between 0 and 99 in the Time Measurement box.
6. Click OK.
Setting Alarm Options
You can configure the Alarm Manager settings for the Desktop application in the Alarm tab of the Options dialog box.
To set Alarm options:
1. From the Tools menu, choose Options.
2. In the Options dialog box, click the Alarms tab and click one of the following actions:
* Always available: Click this option if you want alarm notifications to appear regardless of whether the Desktop application is running.
* Available only when Palm Desktop is running: Click this option if you want alarm notifications to appear only when the Desktop application is running.
* Disabled: Click this option if you do not want alarm notifications to appear on your computer.
3. If you want an alarm tone to sound when the alarm notification message appears, click Play audible notification with alarm dialog.
4. Click OK.