An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert who has answered 10 or more questions between 12 midnight and 6am on the same day.
An expert who has answered 20 questions.
Re: razor alarm clock
Once you open alarm, select "set" for alarm 1, go to the time and change it to what ever time and click "set" again. After shut phone. I thought it was wierd that it did not confirm but It works. Let me know how it goes.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
2. Select an Alarm. The alarm screen appears in the display containing the following options: the alarm name, the on/off setting, the time, AM/PM, alert type, alarm tone options, the alarm volume setting, days if the week to sound, snooze option and auto power on/off setting.
3. Highlight the options you wish to change, then select values for the options using the Left and Right navigation keys.
4. When you're finished entering and selecting values for the alarm, press ok. The alarm is set and the alarm icon appears in the top of the display. Hope this helps
hiSelect > Tools > Clock
To set a new alarm, open the Alarms tab, and select Options > New alarm. Enter the alarm
time, select whether and when the alarm is repeated, and select Done.
hope this will work.
There's an option in "Download Apps" from
the "Java Apps" Menu called "Factory Preloads." Choose that option
instead of the "New Purchases" option that you usually choose when
installing other/new apps and it will give you a list of the default
apps the phone came with. Alarm Clock Plus will be in the list. You'll
have the ability to re-download any of them, Alarm Clock Plus included.
Make sure to uninstall the existing installation of Alarm Clock Plus
first before doing so.
You need to make sure the Ringer is enabled. Here are the instructions:
Alarm Clock The Alarm Clock tool allows you to set up to three alarms. When you set an alarm, the current time is displayed. When the alarm goes off, Alarm 1 (or 2 or 3, as applicable) will be displayed on the LCD screen and the alarm will sound.
1. From standby mode press the Center Select Key c [MENU], then press the Directional Key r right twice for SETTINGS & TOOLS, 2 Tools, 4 Alarm Clock. 2. Press the Directional Key j up or down to highlight an Alarm (1, 2, or 3), then press the Center Select Key c [OK]. 3. Enter the alarm information including: • On/Off • Time • Frequency • Ringer 4. Press the Directional Key j up or down to highlight the information you want to set, then press the Left Soft Key L [Set] to view your choices. 5. Set information and press the Center Select Key c [OK]. 6. Press the Center Select Key c [SAVE] after setting all of the applicable Alarm Fields.
Ok, go to the clock face on your App screen, then ensure the alarm clock at the bottom, second from left is highlighted. Tap edit, top left, tap which alarm you want to edit just to the right of the time and then use the wheel at the bottom to set your time by dragging up and down. You have various other options to play with but you can hit save, top right and thats your alarm set. Confirm this by seeing a small clock face at the top left of the screen next to the battery.
I had the same issue. For the last few days I had the double alarm icon with the one you describe showing 8:00 am. I had no alarms etc set so I had no idea what it was until today at 8:00! A notice came up about a friend's birthday. Apparently when I was in my calendar a few days ago I attempted to put the birthday reminder on my calendar. In the menu I thought I selected "New" however just above the New option is the New Alarm option which is what I must have selected. When the alarm came up the icon went away from my home screen and the clock page. I went in and deleted this recurring alarm and scheduled it as I normally do on my calendar.
You probably have an alarm that either already came on by the time you have read this and you likely set it inadvertently like I did. I hope this helps.
go to settings, then to phone settings, then to quick search. select yes. now when you open you phone type in 25276 (alarm) on your keypad and press the down button. sholud come up with alarm. or 2252 (calc) for calculator
I had the same problem. Finally in frustration I did the following. Press MENU, then 6, then 4, then Options, then 3 (Reset All). This apparently clears all the alarm memory and my alarm settings would then save properly. I hope this helps you!