Question about Samsung Saga Cell Phone
How shoud the volume setting be?
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 02, 2016 | Alcatel Cell Phones
Mar 22, 2015 | Onn Wireless black keyboard with slim line...
Jan 29, 2014 | Digix BT-100 Portable Bluetooth Wireless...
1. Go to Settings - General
2. Tap on Bluetooth, if its Off, tap on it to turn it On.
3. Now put your bluetooth keyboard in pairing mode; usually a dedicated button or by holding the power button down for 5 secs.
4. Once you do this, your keyboard will show up under Devices and say Not Paired.
5. Tap on it, You will be prompted with a message to type a series of numbers on the bluetooth keyboard and then press Enter on the keyboard.
6. The keyboard should up under Devices and say Connected.
-If your keyboard has a volume controls and media player controls (ie play, next, pause, prev, volume, mute), they will all map in the system and work in iPod and Videos and control the system volume. These will also work when your in an app with the music in the background (ie Safari, Pages, Mail, Calendar, any of the native apps)
-The Internet Home button on some keyboards will act like the Home button. My Dell BT Keyboard w/media/internet controls works like this.
Go to Settings - General -Bluetooth, Tap on the arrow on your keyboard in the list. Tap on Forget this Device
Sep 27, 2012 | Brookstone iPad Keyboards: Bluetooth...
Sep 29, 2008 | HTC Touch P3450 Smartphone
Jan 24, 2008 | Nokia 6680 Handheld
Apr 12, 2010 | Samsung Saga Cell Phone
Dec 15, 2009 | Samsung Saga Cell Phone
27 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: