Question about Samsung Propel A767 Cell Phone
Kindly note down the below steps,
Unlock Method for SAMSUNG PROPEL A767. No Cables or Software Needed.
1. Turn mobile phone on with unaccepted sim BUT NOT FULLY INSERTED (only push it half way into sim slot).
2. Insert unaccepted sim to phone (push the sim fully into the sim slot).
3. Input *2767*3855# and phone will reboot and will be temporarily unlocked.
4. Input *7465625*638*00000000*00000000#
5. Input #7465625*638*00000000#
6. Input *#7465625# to check the locks....all locks should now be inactive as or similar to below:
network lock - inactive
subset lock - inactive
sp lock - inactive
cp lock - inactive
sim lock - inactive
activa lock - inactive
phone lock - inactive
auto network - inactive
auto subset lock - inactive
auto sp lock - inactive
auto cp lock - inactive
auto sim lock - inactive
Check and revert back
Posted on Jul 01, 2009
This really work thanks alot
Posted on Jul 23, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 28, 2011 | Samsung Propel A767 Cell Phone
Apr 09, 2010 | Samsung Propel A767 Cell Phone
Mar 17, 2010 | Samsung Propel A767 Cell Phone
Sep 13, 2009 | Samsung Propel A767 Cell Phone
Jul 28, 2009 | Samsung Propel A767 Cell Phone
May 13, 2009 | Samsung Propel A767 Cell Phone
Apr 19, 2009 | Samsung Propel A767 Cell Phone
Mar 11, 2009 | Samsung Propel A767 Cell Phone
1,948 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: