Question about HP DeskJet 5150 InkJet Printer
all lights are flashing
the printer may need to be restarted
1. Press the Power button to turn off the printer, then press the Power button to
restart the printer.
Proceed to step 2 if the lights continue to flash.
2. Press the Power button to turn off the printer.
3. Disconnect the printer's power cord from the electrical outlet.
4. Reconnect the printer's power cord to the electrical outlet.
5. Press the Power button to turn on the printer.
If these steps do not work. It will need service, as a bad board may be the problem.
Here is the manual.
Posted on Nov 09, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 31, 2014 | Canon PIXMA iP2000 Photo Printer
Aug 24, 2008 | Cannon Printers & Copiers
Sep 29, 2010 | HP Officejet 7000 Wide Format Printer...
Aug 04, 2010 | Printers & Copiers
Jan 05, 2010 | Canon SmartBase MP390 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 17, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP780 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 14, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP2000 InkJet Printer
Dec 10, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP1500 InkJet Photo Printer
Dec 02, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP2200 InkJet Photo Printer
Dec 01, 2009 | Canon Printers & Copiers
Mar 30, 2016 | HP DeskJet 5150 InkJet Printer
389 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!