Question about Nikon Coolpix S3000 Digital Camera
Posted by Anonymous on
That is a setting in most cases. It is in TOOLS. If the setting is OFF it will not recharge via the computer. In most cases... Press Menu (then got on left to TOOLS) as it looks like a wrench. Then go to 'Charge by Computer' set it to "AUTO" or ON/YES.
Posted on Sep 02, 2015
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Follow the steps given below to refresh USB ports.
1. Right-click My Computer icon on the desktop, and then select Properties.
2. Click the Hardware tab.
3. Click the Device Manager button.
4. Click the plus (+) sign to the left of Universal Serial Bus controllers.
5. Right-click the device listed under Universal Serial Bus controller and select Uninstall.
6. Click OK to confirm the removal of the device.
Please note, repeat Steps 5 and 6 until all the devices under Universal Serial Bus Controller are removed.
7. Shut down the computer.
CAUTION: Ensure that the Shut Down option is selected, instead of the Restart option.
8. Wait for 5 seconds and then restart the computer. When the computer restarts, a "Windows has detected new or added hardware" message window will open.
The above steps will refresh the USB ports.
Now connect the USB devices like mouse, video camera, your external usb hard disk...usb hubs...whatever you like and the drivers should install automatically.
I’m happy to assist further over the phone at https://www.6ya.com/expert/joe_8b8c2cd6ce148309
Jul 08, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Feb 26, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Dec 18, 2010 | Acer Computers & Internet
Feb 22, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Aug 04, 2009 | Epson POS TMT88IV Thermal Receipt Printer
Jul 18, 2009 | Compaq Computers & Internet
Jul 30, 2008 | Audio Players & Recorders
80 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: