Question about Nokia N95 Cellular Phone
1. On your Nokia phone, go to Contacts.
2. Open your wife's phone details
3. Highlight the cell number and then press Options
4. Select Add Details > click on Tone
5. Open Gallery and look for the tone that you would like to setup for her.
6. Save it.
Hope this helps and have a great day!
Posted on Jul 01, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 25, 2014 | Nokia E63 Cell Phone
Aug 18, 2010 | Nokia E72 Smartphone
Apr 05, 2010 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3m Cellular Phone
Mar 25, 2009 | Pantech breEZeTM Cellular Phone
Aug 29, 2008 | Nokia N81 Smartphone
Jul 20, 2008 | Nokia N95 Cellular Phone
Aug 03, 2015 | Nokia N95 Cellular Phone
60 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!