Question about StarTech.com StarView SV211K 2-port KVM Switch
The exit button will not allow me to return to my TV - I'm caught in menu limbo - any suggestions
Go into factory settings and pasword is 1234 or 0000 and scan it manually then enable after its scanned then 1570 on emu and yes it should work
Posted on Jul 02, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 04, 2014 | LG Televison & Video
Jul 24, 2014 | Televison & Video
Press the Right Arrow button and then use UP/DOWN button to select Manual
Press the Right Arrow button and then use Left arrow/Right arrow button to select either the year,
date, or time option. Once selected, use the UP/DOWN button to set the year,
date, and time options.
Press EXIT button to return to TV viewing or press MENU button to
return to the previous menu.
On the time option, you can select itt to 12Hour or 24Hour format. OK.
May 01, 2011 | LG 42LC2D 42 in. LCD HDTV
Feb 21, 2011 | Televison & Video
Feb 04, 2011 | Televison & Video
you can either try this
- To initialize the adjusted values
1. Press the ADJUST button and then use D / E button to select the RESET option.
2. Press ENTER button and then use F / G button to select Yes.
3. Press ENTER button.
1. Press the MENU button and then use D / E button to select the SETUP menu.
2. Press the G button and then use D / E button to select Main Input.
3. Press the G button and then use D / E button to select the source: DTV, Analog,
Video1, Video2, Component1, Component2, RGB-DTV (or RGB-PC), DVI-DTV
4. Press EXIT button to return to TV viewing or press MENU button to return to the
hope this helps
Jan 04, 2011 | LG DU-37LZ30 37 in. LCD HDTV
Sep 28, 2010 | Toshiba 32A33 32" TV
May 16, 2010 | Bose 3 2 1 GS Series II DVD Home...
Aug 29, 2009 | Televison & Video
Jul 15, 2008 | TruTech PLV1615T 15 in. LCD Television
55 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: