Question about Evenflo Aura Elite Travel System Wedgewood Stroller
I know alot about strollers, but I dont understand what it is you need help with.
Posted on Jul 01, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: evenflo aura travel system
I hope this information helps:
1) There are harness anchors (metal clips) located on the bottom of the seat. Push these up through the slot to the front of the seat on both sides. To do this, you will need to pull them toward you, and then turn the anchors to fit through the slots.
2) You should be able to remove the bottoms of the straps at this point. Remove them, then pull the tops of the straps through the slots. (You will need to remove the buckles during this process.)
3) Slide the straps through the slot you need for the correct harness height.
4) Replace the buckles in the correct positions.
5) Replace the bottoms of the straps into the harness anchors.
6) Push the harness anchors through the padding and back into the bottom of the seat. Clip into place.
Posted on Dec 04, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 14, 2014 | Evenflo Baby Gear
Aug 13, 2012 | Evenflo Baby Stroller & Car Seat Bundel...
Jun 25, 2010 | Evenflo Aura Elite Travel System
Mar 25, 2010 | Evenflo Ellipsa LX Livingston Travel...
Oct 25, 2009 | Evenflo Aura Traditions Travel System...
Sep 29, 2009 | Evenflo Aura Elite Travel System Wedgewood...
Feb 23, 2009 | Evenflo Aura Traditions Travel System...
Nov 15, 2008 | Evenflo Aura Traditions Travel System...
Oct 12, 2008 | Evenflo Aura Elite Travel System Wedgewood...
Feb 07, 2008 | Evenflo Aura Elite Travel System Wedgewood...
403 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: