Re: blank vertical line from top to bottom on the right
Check to make sure that the locks on the toner cartridges are all the way seated. If they are not seated right they block the image from the laser to the imaging drum. All they have to be is a 1/16 of aan inch open and will do this.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Nokia life timer is a counter that keeps track of the Total call time of your phone. It will show how much the phone has been used, and it?s the best thing to check if you?re planning to buy a used Nokia Mobile. To see the Total Call Time or the life timer counter, On the standby screen type the following code *#92702689# (Easy way to remember this is ? *#war0anty#). And it will pop up a message that shows the life timer in hours and minutes.
Here is a detailed procedure to make this life timer zero.
REQUIREMENTS: The following files are required to reset the life timer:
PROCEDURE: 1. Download and Extract the lifetimer.pm file, and Download Nemesis Service Suite.
2. Install Nemesis Service Suite on your Computer, It won?t take much time.(select the first option)
3. Install Nokia Cable Drivers (No need to install, if you have Nokia PC Suite already installed)
4. Connect The Phone in ?PC Suite? Mode to the PC
5. Open Nemesis Service Software
6. Click on ?Scan for new Device? Button on Top right Corner
7. It Will take a few seconds to scan, and it will load up the software interface after communicating with the Phone.
8. Click the ?Phone Info? Button.
9. On the Bottom, Select and open the ?Permanent Memory? Tab, which is next to the Fbus info.
10. Click the ?Write? button on Below right, and open the Extracted lifetimer.pm file on your PC.
11. After the lifetimer.pm file is opened , it will immediately start writing it to the Phone?s EEPROM Area.
12. The Procedure will end when the progress bar reaches 20%. This is normal , and on the bottom right side, it will display its done.
13. Unplug the Phone, and Restart it.
14. After boot up, Check the life timer .
Note: This method has been tested on following devices: Nokia 6630, 6670, 6680, 5500 sport, 5700XM, 6110 Navigator, 6120 Classic, N70, N72, N73,N76, E50, E51, E61i, E65, N80, N91, N95, N95 8GB, 5800XM Mobile devices. If you want to try it on other S60v3 or S60v5 mobiles, do it at your own risk.
Power Failure During Writing will cause damage to the Phone, And there is a chance that it might brick the phone as well.
Loose, worn out Data Cables Might fail the Writing process, and there are chances of damage to the EEPROM area of the phone.
Do not attempt this with phones that are not included in the confirmed list.
All plasma and LCD ts have boards that control vertical and horizontal output to their respective areas. They are connected to the screen by ribbon cables. If one of these boards fails all together, has a failed chip, a bad connection, or a bad ground somewhere it will result in a black line in the area of that board. A bad ribbon cable connection on the bottom will result in a vertical black bar though the screen. Many times resetting the connection will fix it, if the ribbon cable has been nicked there could be a severed connection. They an sometimes be fixed, but it is a pain. An yes I have done it, but the bar is gone. The same will happen if the chip that outputs to that area opens. The connectors are the first place to look paying close attention to the cable, they are extremely delicate so great care must be taken if you decide to tinker with em, the usually have lift locks that release them.
Honestly you have a big problem because the driver IC & Tape Carrier Package inside controller board at vertical area are damage or itself defective could cause you have 2 inches line appear in your display. The best solutions for this replace lcd panel to fix vertical line.
Uneven vertical lines can be adjusted by
performing the printhead alignment adjustments.
The user is directed through the Lexmark Solution
Center to perform the printhead alignment
adjustments when replacing a printhead cartridge.
The alignment can also be performed from the
control panel by selecting the Maintenance Option,
then Align Cartridges.