I cant install games on sgh f330. i tried a lot of solution still i cant get that java install menu...can anyone please help me how to access java install menu on sghf330?or better yet help me how to install games and other applications on my cp.i will really appreciate it! thanks!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
-First try to find what games you want, search the net. -You should have .jar and .jad file format of it. -Plug-in your phone to your PC and set "Media Player". -go to your phone folder -Create a new folder, name it "Games" -Put there the .jar and .jad file of your selected game. -unplug your phone. -on the phone, press *#6984125*# -select "internals" pass word is *#9072641*# -choose number "7" , and then "1" -turn off your cellphone -turn-on it again
-and its ok.. -try different games cause others won't work
Transfer the .jar & .jad files to the Other Files folder. You can transfer the files using Samsung PC StudioPhone Explorer, or you can transfer the files to the memory card and move them to the Other Files folder from the phone's menu.
Exit all menus and Dial: *#9998*4678255# - This will activate the Java Install menu.
On your phone, Go to the Other Files folder >> Select the .jad file >> Press Options (Left touch key) >> Message displays: Do you want to install>> Press Yes to install.
1. Transfer the .jad and .jar files to the phones memory to the 'Other Files' folder. You can transfer the files from Samsung PC Studio's 'Phone Explorer', or just transfer it straight to the memory card and move it to 'Other Files' from the phone's menu. If you don't have a .jad file, you can download 'Jad Maker' (google) and make a new one.
2. Exit all menus and type in this code: *#9998*4678255#. You should now get a 'Activated' message. Java install is enabled.
3. Go to the 'Other Files' folder and select the .jad file (should be 1kb). Press 'Options' (left touch key) and you should get a 'Do you want to install' question. Press 'Yes' to install.
4. To deactivate Java install, simply type the same code again. You should now get a 'Deactivated' message.
It took me awhile to work out so i thought i would post this incase anyone is struggling in the future
I finally succeeded in installing some java games to my Samsung E250 via bluetooth. I thought I would share the info on how I do it here because it seems to be a frequent unanswered question on various forums. You will need a *.jad and a *.jar file for your game.
1) Download Softick PPP and Samsung Java Uploader.exe . Also JADmaker if required.
2) Install SoftickPPP according to this Polish website. I don't understand Polish, but the pictures tell enough of the story. Set up your bluetooth COM ports in the SoftickPPP bluetooth/serial settings. My Bluetooth COM ports are either 24, 25 or 26. I leave them all ticked.
3) Enter *#52828378# on the phone to access the Java Test Menu. Choose OTA type setting, choose Serial bearer OTA. Click select. (This seems to need to be changed back to GPRS bearer OTA for Samsung PC Studio to connect)
4) Start SoftickPPP. Click on cancel for the missing USBPort.dll error message. Accept bluetooth connections for DUN and Serial connections on the phone.
5) Choose 'Activate PPP' by right clicking on the icon in the taskbar. Accept connections on phone again.
6) Start 'Uploader.exe' and then add the required jad file. Leave the program open.
7) If you are not still in the Java Test Menu then enter *#52828378# on the phone again. Select 'Serial test', 'PPP Up', 'Bluetooth' on phone, 'Serial download'. My phone sometimes restarts at this point in which case I have to choose 'Shutdown PPP" in the taskbar icon and then re-activating it once the phone has restarted and then re-do step 7 after entering the Java Test Menu again.
A Java splash screen should appear with a progress bar showing the upload of the file. The game then starts automatically.
There we go. It works for me