Question about Panasonic KX-T7633 Corded Phone
We received a text message via the telephone and it gave us the option to save by pressing 2. We need to retrieve this message but we dont know how. Can you help?
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
By default, three options are enabled:
option #1: leave a message
options #5: call the operator
option #6: return to top menu
Here are some other features you may need
Posted on Feb 12, 2009
CLICK HERE for your owners manual in PDF format.
This phone does not have voicemail capabilities. Your company's voicemail system is seperate.
You can find Voivemail notification settings on page 10 of the manual.
Thanks for using FixYa - a FixYa rating is appreciated for answering your FREE question.
Posted on Apr 13, 2009
There are several way that may adjust the Panasonic phone clock, please try the following suggestion method:
1) Press PROG soft button, follow by HOLD button.
2) LCD show direct the time adjust, key in the correct time, let's say 8.15am, so key in 815 and press STORE.
3) Press END or HOLD to end the setting.
1) Press PROG soft button, follow by HOLD button, follow by # button.
2) LCD show time adjust, key in the correct time, let's say 8.15am, so key in 815 and press STORE.
3) Press again # button to select between AM and PM mode.
4) Press again STORE to save the setting.
5) Press END or HOLD to end the setting.
1) Press PROG button, follow by key * * 1 2 3 4.
2) Press key 0 0 0 to display the day/time setting.
3) Press |> or SP-PHONE button if u wish to change the date.
4) Press |> or SP-PHONE button to change the time.
5) Press CLEAR or TRANSFER button to change current hour entry.
6) Press |> or FWD/DND button to change current minutes entry.
7) Press |> or FWD/DND button again and AUTO ANS button to change between AM or PM.
8) Press STORE to save the setting.
9) Press END or HOLD to end the setting.
Hope these help.
Posted on Oct 19, 2009
1) Press PROG button.
2) Press CO or INTERCOM button twice. Choose between 1-30 type of ring tones.
3) Press ENTER or STORE button.
4) Press EXIT or PROG.
Hey refer to the manual for more details:
Posted on Oct 19, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 09, 2011 | Panasonic KX-T7633 Corded Phone
Jan 07, 2011 | Panasonic KX-T7633 Corded Phone
Mar 09, 2010 | Panasonic KX-T7633 Corded Phone
Feb 08, 2010 | Panasonic KX-T7633 Corded Phone
Jan 27, 2010 | Panasonic KX-T7633 Corded Phone
Jan 12, 2010 | Panasonic KX-T7633 Corded Phone
Nov 25, 2009 | Panasonic KX-T7633 Corded Phone
Nov 06, 2009 | Panasonic KX-T7633 Corded Phone
Jan 30, 2017 | Panasonic KX-T7633 Corded Phone
54 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!