Question about Frigidaire PLMV168 Microwave Oven
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 12, 2014 | Samsung 2.0 cu ft Over-the-Range Microwave...
Hello Lori Wilson - Thanks for your post! Generally speaking, the vent is not very strong. Try to place a single paper towel on the underside of the microwave. With the vent on, it should suction the paper towel to the bottom of the microwave. If not, I personally recommend contacting the installer to verify that the vent fan is installed properly and the exhaust outer is correct.
Apr 04, 2013 | Frigidaire 1.6 Cu. Ft. Over-the-Range...
Hello - This may or may not be specifically for your model, however these are generics instructions that I found.
To replace the light bulb to the over the range microwave you will need to follow the steps below:
1. To replace light bulb, first disconnect power to the microwave oven at the circuit breaker panel or by unplugging.
2. Remove the vent grill mounting screws.
3. Pull the vent grill away from the unit.
4. Remove the charcoal filter by pushing it inwards, then turn and pull it away from the unit.
5. Open light cover located behind filter mounting by carefully pulling up on the front edge.
6. Remove old light bulb and replace only with equivalent 30 watt bulb available from part distributor. Bulbs are also available at most hardware stores or lighting centers.
7. Replacing the microwave oven light cover by carefully pushing into place. Replace the charcoal filter. Push the vent grill back into place (engaging both the bottom and top tabs) and replace the vent grill mounting screws.
Note: DO NOT USE BULB LARGER THAN 30 WATTS.
Oct 27, 2012 | Frigidaire FMV152K Microwave Oven
Dec 15, 2009 | Microwave Ovens
Oct 28, 2009 | Electrolux Microwave Ovens
Aug 31, 2009 | Frigidaire Over-the-Range Microwave
Aug 20, 2009 | Microwave Ovens
Jul 20, 2009 | Whirlpool 1.6 Cu. Ft. Over-the-Range...
Mar 14, 2017 | GE Spacemaker JVM1640SJ Microwave Oven
Dec 25, 2008 | Kenmore 63792 Microwave Oven
97 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: