The best way to install music is to download your music on computer connect usb cord and computer should read it go to sync on add drag your music to the column on right side Make sure you have windows 11
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. First, you have songs saving in your computer.
2. You have 2 ways to put music on the Sandisk Sansa Clip:
2.1. Plug device into computer, Drag and Drop music from your computer into "Music" folder of the Sandisk Sansa Clip.
2.2. Use Windows Media Player in your computer to transfer songs to your device; Plug device to computer, open Windows Media Player, click on Sync tab, drag and drop music into "Drag items here " on the right side of the windows media player, click on Start Sync button.
1. Free a USB port on your desktop computer. Now, grab the USB cable for your SanDisk Sansa MP3 player and connect the player to your computer. 2. Wait for your computer to find and recognize the player. This may take a few moments. Once you receive a confirmation message, open your computer and scan the icons for the SanDisk MP3 player. 3. Open the SanDisk Sansa MP3 player on your computer. The music files that you currently have saved to the player?s memory are displayed. 4. Open a folder containing music files that is stored in your desktop computer?s memory. Scan the files for songs that you want to transfer to the SanDisk Sansa MP3 player. 5. Left-click on a song file and drag to the SanDisk Sansa window. Drop the file and let your computer complete the transfer. The transferred file appears at the bottom of your music list. 6. Unplug your SanDisk Sansa player from your computer. Turn the player on and allow the file transfer to update to the internal memory of the MP3 player.
you dont need any disc... try using diffrent usb modes can be changed from the sansa setting\usb mode\ ....
a nice software to use when putting music into it are bearshare download free from www.bearshare.com