1. This seller on eBay has 39 of these motherboards for sale for $39.33 - ships to US address not international: http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=360163144509&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT
2. This seller has a complete unit on eBay the bidding starts at -.$0.99: http://cgi.ebay.com/TomTom-GO-510-BROKEN-FOR-PARTS_W0QQitemZ160355448856QQcmdZViewItemQQptZGPS_Devices?hash=item2555edf818&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Several things could be the reason. The smallest problem is if it just needs formatting of the HDD - replacing software and maps. Maybe your HDD is dead by some reasons, or the ribbon cable, connecting the motherboard with the Mainboard is not propperly plugged in or just faulty. I would say the last option is the most possible, however hope it is the first.
Well i am writing this wile I am trying this out...
I have a TomTom Go 910 that has a RED CROSS FLASHING on the bottom corner, what I have found is that if you have backed up your TomTom Go i maybe able to reset the TomTom Go on my computer but if you havent you may have to find on try finding one on google but i have a TomTom Go 910 you can download the 910 on http://rapiddigger.com/download/backup-go-910-rar-9110176/.
after you found the back-up you can connect your TomTom Go to your computer using the USB provided from your TomTom Go, replace the doggie file with the new one, then this should change it back to the FIRST update given...
(WARNING >> PLEASE scan the file befor you put it in your TomTom Go it might contain a very very evil virus<< WARNING)
- if someone has used the wrong charger, and connected it to a 12V supply, the mainboard may be damaged. In that case, you need a replacement.
- the battery may be discharged. Even if the green light is on, it doesn't necessarily charge up. Try pushing it hard onto the mount for a few minutes, then see if it will turn on.
Have same thing. I did call Tomtom and they are guessing ,just like me ,that battery is dead and offered me US$ 75 off brand new go 730 and old one u can keep. Was told ,they dont sell battery replacement .
Sounds like someone will sue their **** soon as class action .
Get a RMA by TomTom by callinging them directly (see on TomToms webpage)
I've solved by shipping my unit to Neaderland with UPS at no cost, they replaced the motherboard (not the display, this just remained the same!)
I've received the repaired 910 after 5 days and I've spent no one cent! And I've got also the battery, AC power supply and software replacement! Other problems of the software are still present: the unit won't cange colors by night-light changes (only one time after a reset...), tryes to connect to phantom computers, after a power on it get off and then on if connected on the car support,...
The 910 is a crazy device, not stable at all. I think I'll change it with the new model Go930T
Ciao (sorry for my bat english)
i knew tomtom 910 the best gps . so that why i buy it , but some time has bloplem i need help . if any want gps i recomender that buy the tom tom 910 is work for that money cause i got 1 year and now i bether and knew many new location .