Question about Creative Labs Sound Blaster Live! 5.1 Sound Card
When i play's songs or any thing on my computer, i will get an msg "there are no mixer devises available". so give me a solution for this problem pleaseeeeeee. i'am waiting for ur replay...
1. Right click on Mycomputer, select properties
2. Select hardware
3. Select Device manager
4. double click on the sound,volume and controller
5. if any yellow color pointed is displayed on any option then right click on the option and uninstall it
6. then select Action from the menu bar on the top and select scan for hardware changes
**** after doing this.. you can check the follwoing steps for trouble free ******
7. double click system device
8. if any yellow color pointed is displayed on any option then right click on the option and uninstall it
9. then select Action from the menu bar on the top and select scan for hardware changes
10. then it will start scanning your new hardware and ask for the installation drivers
Posted on Jul 01, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 27, 2011 | Dell Latitude D600 Notebook
Sep 03, 2010 | ASUS Eee PC 1000H Laptop
Jan 21, 2010 | Audio Players & Recorders
Jan 03, 2010 | AOC LM 520A 15" LCD Monitor
Mar 29, 2009 | Lenovo 3000 Y410 Notebook
Aug 12, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Feb 11, 2008 | Creative Labs PCWorks Computer Speakers
Jan 05, 2008 | Computers & Internet
72 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: