An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 100 times.
Re: i have problem in my audio driver
1. Right click on Mycomputer, select properties 2. Select hardware 3. Select Device manager 4. double click on the sound,volume and controller 5. if any yellow color pointed is displayed on any option then right click on the option and uninstall it 6. then select Action from the menu bar on the top and select scan for hardware changes
**** after doing this.. you can check the follwoing steps for trouble free ******
7. double click system device 8. if any yellow color pointed is displayed on any option then right click on the option and uninstall it 9. then select Action from the menu bar on the top and select scan for hardware changes 10. then it will start scanning your new hardware and ask for the installation drivers
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Hello.... No Sound, No Volume Control, Mixer not Found, No Sound device installed…etc etc, This is a generic issue with all Windows OS updates....many of the users are facing this issue....this issue began after an auto update from MS changed many IRQs of Win OS, mainly the Sound and Audio Control system of Windows. 1 - R U facing NO Audio / No Sound issue...? 2 - Is ur Volume Control not responding ? 3 - Is ur Sound and Audio Device in Control Panel Grayed out ? 4 - Do u get a msg "No Active Mixer Devices Installed....when u try to open Volume Ctrl etc etc ?
If ur ans to any one of them is Yes...then u are being spammed by Microsoft....as ur Sound Control IRQ is being frozen by a recent update from Microsoft.... NOTE..THIS…IS…VERY..IMPORTANT... No file update or any sound driver update can fix it, neither Microsoft is issuing any patch to fix it…or giving any help on this. Full solution is available in my website (Support page)...it's quite simple process to fix it, and I am not charging any money, just trying to do some service and help everyone affected by this stupidity from Microsoft. www.sureshayyar.110mb.com visit my support page. all the best...
Sorry it took so long to respond to your request for assistance.You may be having a resource allocation problem. You will need to check the devise manager and see if there are any conflicts using the universal bus with the operations you are trying to use. You can also check the amount of memory resources you have when you are doing the operations. You may need more memory. You can call the Lenovo customer support at this telephone number. 1-877-453-6686 (24/7). Give them the model number of your notebook and explain the problem you are having with the operation of the notebook while chatting and using the audio mixer. They will be able to offer suggestions and help with the problem Thank you for using FixYa and have a nice day!
it seems as if you need to select your appiorate sound device
you can do this by clicking start / all programs / accessories / entertainment / volume control
then click on options and then properties , in the MIXER DEVICE select the appiorate sound device. is you are not sure whic one, play around until you find it. Also verify your settings for your ATI hight defionation audio to ensure you got it set up properly