Question about T-Mobile Sidekick® 3 Cellular Phone
I just activated my Sidekick 2 and the first thing i did when i got home was that i tried to get on the internet. but it kept showing me this message! "Either your GPRS APN setting is incorrect or your account is not configured for GPRS." i checked my network status and it says that the GPRS is Attached, GMS Registration is Registered [h], it shows the signal strength, but the Service says Not Signed In. I also tried the Download Fun and it wouldn't go through!
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 10, 2014 | Computers & Internet
2. Pull down the "Tools" menu of Internet Explorer.
3. Select "Internet Options."
4. The "General" tab appears.
5. You'll see the "Home page" box at the top.
6. Click the "Use Current" button in that box.
7. Click "OK."
8. Close and open Internet Explorer. You should see your new home page.
Firefox for any operating systemChanging your home page in Firefox is easy. Just follow these steps:
1. Browse normally to the web page you want as your home page.
2. Pull down the "Tools" menu of Firefox.
3. Select "Options."
4. Click on the "General" tab, if it is not the first to appear.
5. You'll see the "Home Page" box at the top.
6. Click the "Use Current Page" button in that box.
7. Click "OK."
8. Close and open Firefox. You should see your new home page.
For Google chrome try this.
Aug 15, 2012 | Google Chrome
Sep 08, 2011 | Computers & Internet
May 13, 2011 | Dell Computers & Internet
Oct 26, 2009 | Dell Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
Aug 09, 2009 | T-Mobile Sidekick® 3 Cellular Phone
Jul 01, 2009 | T-Mobile Sidekick II
May 29, 2009 | Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
Mar 03, 2009 | T-Mobile Sidekick II
Apr 02, 2014 | T-Mobile Sidekick® 3 Cellular Phone
790 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!