Question about Logitech X-530 Computer Speakers
My sound from my rear left is not working and is playing softly thru my subwoofer I am useing windows xp
First, in the corner of your desktop, double cdlick on the little speaker icon, see where it says master?, well make sure the balence is set in the middle. If that does not work, make sure the sound cable is firmly pushed in. and finally, make sure your sound card works properly, by plugging in another set of speakers to see if there is still a problem. Thankyou for reading and good luck.
Posted on Nov 11, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
1. Connect the black plug of the rear right speaker into the black plug on the subwoofer.
2. Connect the yellow plug on the rear left speaker into the yellow input on the subwoofer.
3. Connect the red plug of the front center speaker into the red input on the subwoofer.
4. Connect the white plug of the front left speaker into the white input on the subwoofer.
5. Connect the d-sub connector plug from the front right speaker into the d-plug connector on the subwoofer.
6. Connect the green, black and orange input to the matching plugs on your computer. If you have a four-channel sound card, connect the green plug from the input audio cable to the front plug of the card and the black plug to the rear plug. Do not connect the orange input. If you are using a two-channel sound card, connect the green plug from the input audio cable to the "Line Out" jack on the sound card. Do not connect the green and orange plug.
7. Plug the subwoofer power chord into the electrical power outlet.
8. Place your subwoofer on ground around your computer desk. Position the front center speaker on top of your computer monitor.
9. Place the left and right front speakers on the sides of the monitor. Position the left and right rear speakers behind you, making sure they are pointing toward the front left and right speakers.
10. needs to support 5.1 surround. Normally, more than three sockets for sound indicates that it does. Then you need to use the software that comes with the sound hardware to configure it for 5.1 - Default will be 2.1 or just 2.
Check the control panel out. This is a lot easier under Windows 7.- Here you can access what you need via the speaker icon on the system tray (right click)
There is NO problem with your OS or hardware, this is pretty standard...
hope this will help you solve your problem.
Jul 18, 2011 | Logitech X-530 Computer Speakers
Aug 06, 2010 | Logitech X-530 Computer Speakers
Jun 16, 2010 | Logitech X-530 Computer Speakers
Mar 24, 2010 | Logitech X-530 Computer Speakers
Sep 09, 2008 | Logitech X-530 Computer Speakers
May 04, 2008 | Logitech X-530 Computer Speakers
Dec 30, 2007 | Logitech X-530 Computer Speakers
Dec 16, 2007 | Logitech X-530 Computer Speakers
Nov 14, 2007 | Logitech X-530 Computer Speakers
110 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: