Gives the message E 1 in the display and will not come on. I have tried resetting the pop off switch on the side of the plug in and unplugging it. Soon as i plug it back in, the E1 is in the display and will not go off and the AC will not come on.
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
www.sharpusa.com/.../air_man_AFS100FX_S120FX_S125F... Sharp SolarCustomer assistance for air filters cleaning (E1 code) on Sharp Air Conditioners. The display will indicate an E1 code and not allow the unit to operate until the ...
Precor Error 01, Memory, RAM, EEPROM Test Error
This error message almost always indicate an upper PCA problem when they are consistently displayed. Failures causing this error message to be displayed are rare.
If the error message is consistently displayed when the unit is powered up, the upper PCA should be replaced. It is possible to see this message displayed intermittently due to external causes. If the units A.C. input significantly dips during the power up test sequence the test could fail resulting in this message being displayed. Treadmills operating on non-dedicated A.C. circuits may see this message displayed on an intermittent basis.
1) Your Error C is for Troubleshooting, only that message, is must be special some times.
2) Your Error C, has some interpretation depend of the factory.
3) Example: E 01: Mean Replace VSD( Variable Speed Drive) to due some Microprocessor Chip Failure: The Option will be replace Board VSD, but you must contact to the Company for to Fix the Board.
4) The another Alternative: If your equipment has Servo Motor:the enconder is Malfunction: You must Re-Start Machine, and follow again. If the problem persist, You must exchange: a) Servo Motor b) or The Drive Board.or Both.
5) The following alternative is: Description Errors 00 through Error 04 check upper PCA memory locations, RAM memory locations and EEPROM checksum during the power up test sequence. If a fault is found during the power up test sequence, the appropriate error code will be displayed. Possible Causes 1. These errors messages almost always indicate an upper PCA problem when they are consistently displayed. Failures causing these error messages to be displayed are rare. Possible Remedies 1. If the error message is consistently displayed when the unit is powered up, the upper PCA should be replaced. It is possible to see one of these messages displayed intermittently due to external causes. If the units A.C. input significantly dips during the power up test sequence the test could fail resulting in one of these messages being displayed. Treadmills operating on non-dedicated A.C. circuits may see these messages displayed on an intermittent basis.
I hope that you can resolve this, and take your final step.
When this machine was started after connecting the Color Image Reader-E1/F1, the screen for the shutdown sequence appeared (and E732-9999 was recorded as an error history in service mode). When the main power switch was turned OFF/ON by following the instruction on the screen, the error code "E732-8888" was displayed. When connecting the Color Image Reader-E1/F1, follow the field remedy below. - E732-9999 is recorded when a printer model detects a scanner for the first time. (This is not an error code but an alert.) - E732-8888 can be displayed when a different scanner is connected to this machine.
1. Connect the Color Image Reader to this machine. (Do not connect the DDI cable). 2. Turn ON the main power switch. 3. Change the setting values of the following service mode items. - Service mode > COPIER > Option > BODY > W/SCNR: from '0' to '1'. - Service mode > COPIER > Option > BODY > SCANTYPE: from '1' to '0'. Reference: For the Color Image Reader-E1/F1, this mode has to be set to '0'. On the other hand, it has to be set to '1' for the Duplex Color Image Reader-G1. - Color Image Reader-E1: Platen cover model - Duplex Color Image Reader-F1: Two-sided reversal reading type ADF model (DADF-M1) - Duplex Color Image Reader-G1: Two-sided simultaneous reading type ADF model (DADF-T1: only for the iRC5180) 4. Turn OFF the main power switch, and connect the DDI cable. 5. Turn the main power switch ON. Note: How to turn OFF the main power switch. When turning off the main power switch, be sure to follow the steps below to protect the HDD inside this machine. 1. Hold down the control panel switch for 3 sec or more. 2. Following the instruction displayed on the shutdown screen, operate the control panel. (The main power switch is turned OFF automatically.) 3. If there is a need to unplug the power cord (from the wall outlet), perform step1 and 2 above before unplugging it.
Please check after replace the continuity the expo lamp,expo thermofuse.The E codes are displayed in the copy counter.To display both digits of the E codes press the enter key.
E 11 - Exposure lamp error.Possible cause: expo lamp open,expo thermofuse open,power supply defective,main board defective.
E 12 - Exposure lamp error.Posible cause:AC drive board defective,main board defective.
E 13 =Zero cross signal error.Possible cause:main board,power supply defective,zero cross line open or the conector on the main board is not conected correctly.
For reset turn ON/OFF the main switch unplugged wait 10sec and turn ON or:turn ON the main switch,turn DIP switch 101-1 ON/OFF and turn the main switch OFF/ON.The DIP switch is located in the rear parts into the main board.
if its a sharp ac ... it will need to be reset..
1) hold down the on/off button keep it held down and plug in the ac ..you should hear a beep...
2) hold down the mode button keep it held down and plug in the ac ..you should hear a beep...
one of two ways will reset the e1 error hope it helps..
Now you see why we get paid the big bucks!
Here is the sequence:
1. Press the STATUS control to
access the System Check function,
the message center will display A/C
FILTER XXX% RESET FOR NEW.
2. Press and hold the RESET
control to set to 100%, the message
center will display IF NEW FILTER
3. After a successful reset, the
message center will display A/C
FILTER LIFE SET TO 100%.