Gives the message E 1 in the display and will not come on. I have tried resetting the pop off switch on the side of the plug in and unplugging it. Soon as i plug it back in, the E1 is in the display and will not go off and the AC will not come on.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
step 1: unplug cord
step 2: plug unit in. Press and hold asterisk (*) key while dots scroll across display
step 3: release (*) key when "all memory init" message appears
step 4: unplug again
step 5: plug unit in. Use L/R arrows to select country. Enter. Select language. Enter.
step 6: Use Menu to set # of rings; volume. Record message; Select TAM/FAX
C3452: Pressure Heater Trouble. Try to reset it like this: Shut down from the main power switch (the one behind the front cover). Keep pressed the Utility/Counter button. Power on while the button is kept pushed. Release the 'Utility/Counter' button only when you see the 'Trouble Reset' button on the touch screen. Touch the 'Trouble Reset' button, a small ok should pop up underneath. Power off, wait for a few seconds and then power on.
This is easily fixed with the following key sequences. You do NOT have to open the printer and unplug a circuit board.
1) press * and # at the same time
2) press 1, 2, 3 and “support R0632M” should display
3) press > and “information menu” should display
4) press > and “configuration menu” should display
5) press OK and “hardware failure status” should display
6) press OK “failure status: clear”. Press OK to clear
7) press CANCEL
8) press CANCEL
9) press CANCEL
10) turn printer off, unplug power cord for 2 minutes, plug cord back in then turn printer back on.
NOTE: I did this and the fist time the error came back. Do the sequence again (as I did) and the error will be replaced with the usual print cartridge initialization screens. Print a test page to make sure.
1. Verify that the unit is switched on. Unplug the all-in-one from power. 2. Wait 30 seconds. 3. Plug in the power cable only. 4. Repeat steps 1-3 two more times. 5. On the third time after plugging the unit into power and check the functionality
1. Unplug the power cable from printer when the printer is powered on. 2. Press and hold # and 6 while plugging in the power cord.
Continue holding until it displays Semi Full Reset message in the front panel of the All-in-One.