An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert who has answered 1,000 questions.
Re: hp deskjet f380
To print from a software application (Windows)
1. Make sure you have paper loaded in the input tray.
2. On the File menu in your software application, click Print.
3. Make sure the HP All-in-One is the selected printer.
4. If you need to change settings, click the button that opens the Properties dialog
Depending on your software application, this button might be called Properties,
Options, Printer Setup, Printer, or Preferences.
5. Select the appropriate options for your print job by using the features available on
the various tabs.
6. Click OK to close the Properties dialog box.
7. Click Print or OK to begin printing.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
I have this printer with the same problem , worked fine for 1 year, printed over 1600 pages total ( according to the built in HP program that records how many pages I printed and how many times I used the printer) then it stopped printing. The ink cartridges are new, the software is fine, and it says ink levels are good. It physically goes through the motions of printing, loads the paper, makes all the normal sounds it used to and pushes out the paper when it's done - but the page is blank. I did some surfing and read some info that some HP printers are pre-programmed to stop certain functions so you buy a new printer. I know that might sound crazy. How long have you had the printer and how many pages do you think you printed?