Question about HP DeskJet F380 All-In-One Printer
Printer works fine except when I try to print from micro/woks/word/processor the paper comes out but it is blank this has just started as I have used it many times in the past.
To print from a software application (Windows)
1. Make sure you have paper loaded in the input tray.
2. On the File menu in your software application, click Print.
3. Make sure the HP All-in-One is the selected printer.
4. If you need to change settings, click the button that opens the Properties dialog
Depending on your software application, this button might be called Properties,
Options, Printer Setup, Printer, or Preferences.
5. Select the appropriate options for your print job by using the features available on
the various tabs.
6. Click OK to close the Properties dialog box.
7. Click Print or OK to begin printing.
Posted on Nov 12, 2007
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 29, 2017 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
Oct 17, 2009 | HP DeskJet F380 All-In-One Printer
Nov 09, 2008 | HP DeskJet F380 All-In-One Printer
59 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!