Question about Compaq tc1100 Tablet PC
I just installed Windows XP Professional on my hp tc1100, and everytime I try to install the sound driver off their webite, in control panel it says there is no audio device.
1. Right click on Mycomputer, select properties
2. Select hardware
3. Select Device manager
4. double click on the sound,volume and controller
5. if any yellow color pointed is displayed on any option then right click on the option and uninstall it
6. then select Action from the menu bar on the top and select scan for hardware changes
**** after doing this.. you can check the follwoing steps for trouble free ******
7. double click system device
8. if any yellow color pointed is displayed on any option then right click on the option and uninstall it
9. then select Action from the menu bar on the top and select scan for hardware changes
10. then it will start scanning your new hardware and ask for the installation drivers
Posted on Jun 30, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 23, 2014 | HEWLETT-PACKARD HP Compaq TC1100 Tablet PC...
Jul 01, 2011 | Compaq tc1100 Tablet PC
Jun 29, 2011 | Compaq tc1100 Tablet PC
Feb 27, 2011 | Compaq tc1100 Tablet PC
Feb 26, 2011 | Compaq tc1100 Tablet PC
May 07, 2010 | Compaq tc1100 Tablet PC
Aug 20, 2008 | Compaq Tablet TC1100: Tablet TC1100 P-M...
Dec 21, 2010 | Compaq tc1100 Tablet PC
1,076 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: