I am having problems with battery charging.Sometimes when try to run on bettery it goes flat immediatly.Left on charge overnight last night the battery only charged to 38%When charger is plugged in green light is steady red recharging light flashes contually.
An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 20 achievements.
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
Re: Acer 5315 Battery cHarging Problems
All rechargeable batteries have a limited life, and as they age their charge capacity reduces over time and you get shorter and shorter time between charges.
Recharage batteries have a finite number of charge and discharge cycles and batteries over 2 years old are considered nearly worn out. Worn out batteries won't charge up at all.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
If your laptop computer runs normally on the ac adapter, but the battery won't charge, please try the following troubleshooting steps:
1) Remove the battery from the system.
2) Look at the connectors in the bay and on the battery for signs of physical damage.
3) Check the battery charge by pressing the status button or image on the battery near the LED's. Note: The lights indicate the current amount of charge on the battery. If all the LED's come on when you press on the butto, the battery is fully charged. If fewer lights are lit, then the battery is partially charged. If any lights flashm or blinkm there could be a problem with the battery.
4) Reinsert the battery; puch until it locks into place and the latch snaps back to the locked position.
First Option: mostly nokia chargers doesn't make problems... just try the following.. connect ur mobile with a system (usb cable)... found out whether it is charging or not... if the same prblm appears then there is a prblm in ur cell phone or power jack(socket)... if it charged with usb cable buy a new charger Please change Phone Bettery and check the charging IF Charging Problem not Solved So
Second Option: Your Phone charging IC Fault So Please change charging IC And charging Problem will Solved Quickly
How old is your acer? Sometimes after a while the battery will pack up and will not charge. You may have problems with your switch. You have to press and hold for a few seconds. Repeat it for few times. It will switch on. Mine does. My battery is flat and I have to hold for sometime before it starts! You can buy a power pack from Maplin,which you can charge and connect it to your acer when you need to use where there is no electricity. It is the same size as your battery but you have to connect it externally via your USB port.
try taking out the battery and pluging it in and try turning it on,sometimes a tottally messed up battery will cause that..or mabey your laptop charger is no good,, and the battery is dead so it isnt chargeing ..
The classic symptoms of a battery going dead is losing all its power in a very short amount of time. Definitely time for a new one. As for the AC adapter, another classic problem with laptops is that they tend to get loose from being plugged/unplugged so often. This can be fixed but it's a pain and I don't recommend it for the uninitiated.
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. Please don't hold it against me when you rate my solution. ;-)