Question about Canon PIXMA iP2000 InkJet Printer
Do i take it out and wash or do i just follow steps 1,2 & 3, for i do not know where it is located in the printer.
Hi there try see if this will work
1. Turn off printer
2. Hold down Resume button and press Power button.
3. Keep holding down Power button and let Resume button go.
4. Press Resume button 2 times then let BOTH buttons go.
5. Green lights will flash and then stop blinking.
6. When green lights are solid, press the Resume button 4 times.
7. Press the Power button and the printer should turn off, if not,
press the Power button once more.
8. Your printer should respond as normal..
Please come back and just gave a vote, it will gave me some satisfaction to know am helping some one so I will keep on helping.
All The Best: Pineworks
Posted on Feb 13, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 20, 2011 | Brother DCP 165C Compact Color Inkjet...
Feb 06, 2010 | Canon PIXMA iP2000 InkJet Printer
Oct 10, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP2000 InkJet Printer
Aug 31, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP2000 InkJet Printer
Jul 27, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP2000 InkJet Printer
Jul 27, 2009 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 26, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP2000 InkJet Printer
Mar 24, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP2000 InkJet Printer
Jan 21, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP2000 InkJet Printer
Feb 11, 2008 | Canon PIXMA iP2000 InkJet Printer
57 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!