Question about Canon PIXMA iP2000 InkJet Printer
Do i take it out and wash or do i just follow steps 1,2 & 3, for i do not know where it is located in the printer.
Hi there try see if this will work
1. Turn off printer
2. Hold down Resume button and press Power button.
3. Keep holding down Power button and let Resume button go.
4. Press Resume button 2 times then let BOTH buttons go.
5. Green lights will flash and then stop blinking.
6. When green lights are solid, press the Resume button 4 times.
7. Press the Power button and the printer should turn off, if not,
press the Power button once more.
8. Your printer should respond as normal..
Please come back and just gave a vote, it will gave me some satisfaction to know am helping some one so I will keep on helping.
All The Best: Pineworks
Posted on Feb 13, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 20, 2011 | Brother DCP 165C Compact Color Inkjet...
Feb 06, 2010 | Canon PIXMA iP2000 InkJet Printer
Oct 10, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP2000 InkJet Printer
Aug 31, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP2000 InkJet Printer
Jul 27, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP2000 InkJet Printer
Jul 27, 2009 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 26, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP2000 InkJet Printer
Mar 24, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP2000 InkJet Printer
Jan 21, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP2000 InkJet Printer
Feb 11, 2008 | Canon PIXMA iP2000 InkJet Printer
57 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!