Question about HP Photosmart C7180 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Replace yellow wont go off after trying all new cartriges,cleaning etc.I would like to try a cold reset to see if this fixes problem.
1) press * and # at the same time
2) press 1, 2, 3 and “support R0632M” should display
3) press > and “information menu” should display
4) press > and “configuration menu” should display
5) press OK and “hardware failure status” should display
6) press OK “failure status: clear”. Press OK to clear
7) press CANCEL
8) press CANCEL
9) press CANCEL
10) turn printer off, unplug power cord for 2 minutes, plug cord back in then turn printer back on.
Posted on Jan 25, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 07, 2013 | HP Photosmart C7180 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 22, 2011 | HP Officejet 5610 All-In-One InkJet...
Apr 14, 2011 | HP Photosmart C7180 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 28, 2010 | HP Photosmart C7180 All-In-One InkJet...
Jul 19, 2009 | HP Photosmart C7180 All-In-One InkJet...
Jul 12, 2009 | HP Photosmart C5180 All-In-One InkJet...
Jun 05, 2009 | HP Photosmart C7180 All-In-One InkJet...
Sep 05, 2017 | HP Photosmart 2575 All-In-One Printer,...
Aug 24, 2008 | HP Photosmart D7160 InkJet Printer
4,016 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: