Question about HP Photosmart C7180 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Replace yellow wont go off after trying all new cartriges,cleaning etc.I would like to try a cold reset to see if this fixes problem.
1) press * and # at the same time
2) press 1, 2, 3 and “support R0632M” should display
3) press > and “information menu” should display
4) press > and “configuration menu” should display
5) press OK and “hardware failure status” should display
6) press OK “failure status: clear”. Press OK to clear
7) press CANCEL
8) press CANCEL
9) press CANCEL
10) turn printer off, unplug power cord for 2 minutes, plug cord back in then turn printer back on.
Posted on Jan 25, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 07, 2013 | HP Photosmart C7180 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 22, 2011 | HP Officejet 5610 All-In-One InkJet...
Apr 14, 2011 | HP Photosmart C7180 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 28, 2010 | HP Photosmart C7180 All-In-One InkJet...
Jul 19, 2009 | HP Photosmart C7180 All-In-One InkJet...
Jul 12, 2009 | HP Photosmart C5180 All-In-One InkJet...
Jun 05, 2009 | HP Photosmart C7180 All-In-One InkJet...
Aug 24, 2008 | HP Photosmart D7160 InkJet Printer
Jul 23, 2008 | Xante Ilumina Digital Color Press Printer
3,598 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: