Question about RCA Alarm Clock w/CD Player, AM/FM Stereo & Nature Sounds
The alarm clock time keeps blinking this is not the alarm clock in the picture it is a Tzumi Cube LCD Digital Alarm Clock
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
That black disc is the "backup" alarm if you lose power.... The battery then takes over and "buzzs" throught that little speaker too wake you... even tho there is no power... Mine buzzes too... cut that little speaker outta there.!
Posted on Jul 23, 2008
Hold the time set key in until the time flashes. Now let it go and use the tuning forward and back keys to set the time. I had the same problem because I continued to hold the timeSet button down while trying to adjust it. If you do, the forward/back keys have no effect.
Posted on Jan 08, 2009
Look at the display. Look for a number 1 or a number 2 to determine which alarm is on. If you see a number 1, push the 1 button on the top right side of the alarm clock until the number light goes off (1 or 2 times, depending on whether it is set to beep or radio alarm). When the number is not lit up, the alarm is off.
Posted on Aug 05, 2009
There are three buttons under the heading "Dual Wake", WK1, Cancel, WK2. The WK buttons refer to the two wake time settings you can have. Press Cancel and then WKx. That will turn off the alarm. If you press WKx more than once, it will cycle through small symbols on the bottom of the screen with the number x in front of them. First symbol means it will have a sound alarm for alarm x, second symbol means it will have a radio alarm and the third symbol means it will play the CD to alarm. You set the time for alarm with the slide switch at the back of the unit, selecting WK1 for alarm 1 and WK2 for alarm 2. You can have both alarms active at once, or either one singly.
Posted on Jan 07, 2010
Instructions are here: the closest available RCA CD-CLOCK RADIO USER MANUAL online is for Model #RP5610 at this location: http://www.voxxsupport.com/images/manuals/RP5610/media/RP5610_DOC_OM.PDF
If unable to link to that webpage, go to RCA Tech Support page at: http://support.rcaaudiovideo.com/manual.aspx?product=143 and click on download manual.
Posted on Feb 21, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 04, 2017 | Audio Players & Recorders
Mar 02, 2016 | Jensen Interactive AM/FM Talking Dual...
Jan 10, 2016 | Watches
Sep 28, 2015 | Watches
Alarm Clock Radio
1) Plug clock in before making any adjustments.
2) If using on East Coast- Do nothing! Time and date are set to EST- Daylight Savings time is 'On". Clock is ready to use.
3) If using in time zones other than EST. Hold the clock with LCD facing you. Lean clock back and find small button on bottom right marked P-M-C-E. Hold for 2+ sec. LCD will blink the time zone. Press button again until LCD blinks the correct time zone, CST, MNT, PACIFIC.
4) Daylight Savings time- Default is always on. If you are in a zone that does not recognize daylight savings time. Hold the clock facing you, lean clock back and on bottom left is a small button marked D. Hold 2+ seconds and the LCD will blink ON. Press again and LCD will blink OFF. Daylight savings time is now OFF.
5) If power goes out, clock will retain time and alarm will sound if in the ON position.
6) Replace batteries once every year...!
7) If clock looses time or date:
a. Hold Volume +, and Tuner + at same time for 3 seconds
b. Clock face will blink year
c. Turn outer ring of alarm to set Year
d. Press Tuner + once, turn outer ring to set Month
e. Press Tuner + once, set Day
f. Press Tuner +, set Hour
g. Press Tuner +, set Min.
h. Press Tuner + to save all settings.
You must go through all set points to have them remain in memory. (have to run thru all a - h, can't set just Day or Hour/Min, etc. without starting with Year)
Any questions please call:
Synergy Global Supply
Oct 23, 2012 | Audio Players & Recorders
Travel alarm clocks can have varying
instructions, depending on the type of clock you are using. Here are
some tips for use that will apply to any alarm clock.
Sep 22, 2011 | Vacuums
Aug 01, 2011 | Memorex MC7101 Clock Radio
Sep 19, 2010 | Memorex MI4019BLK Alarm Clock Clock Radio...
May 21, 2010 | Vacuums
191 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: