Question about Compaq Computers & Internet
1. Right click on Mycomputer, select properties
2. Select hardware
3. Select Device manager
4. double click on the sound,volume and controller
5. if any yellow color pointed is displayed on any option then right click on the option and uninstall it
6. then select Action from the menu bar on the top and select scan for hardware changes
**** after doing this.. you can check the follwoing steps for trouble free ******
7. double click system device
8. if any yellow color pointed is displayed on any option then right click on the option and uninstall it
9. then select Action from the menu bar on the top and select scan for hardware changes
10. then it will start scanning your new hardware and ask for the installation drivers.
Posted on Jun 30, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 23, 2011 | Compaq Presario X1000 Notebook
Aug 09, 2009 | Computers & Internet
May 28, 2009 | Compaq Computers & Internet
Jan 24, 2009 | Compaq Presario C700T Notebook
Sep 19, 2008 | Compaq Presario 700 470024-192 Notebook
Jun 21, 2008 | HP Compaq Presario V2000 Notebook
Jun 11, 2008 | Compaq Presario Notebook
Feb 19, 2008 | HP Pavilion dv6000z Notebook
Feb 26, 2016 | Compaq TFT5015 15" LCD Monitor
57 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!