Question about LG KS20 Smartphone
...it looks like a hardware problem with the camera device. Anyway as I adviced many times, a hard reset before running to a service center is a good choice, as there is still a chance that some software issue is behind. But remember - before hard reseting always backup your data (phone numbers, emails...), otherwise you will lost them:
1. Turn off the LG KS-20 completely (do this by pressing and holding the power button and wait for the prompt).
2. Press and hold these three buttons–volume down, Call and power–till the LED (this is beside the front camera) flashes.
3. Release the buttons. That same LED should flash blue/red/green and power up.
4. The KS20 should be in a clean state.
5. Now try the camera function - if it still doesnt run then go to LG service center
Posted on Jul 16, 2009
Have yo droped it before maybe you have to get it fixed ! , and the camera must have somehting in it ? or you have broke it .
Posted on Jul 08, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 09, 2011 | LG KS20 Smartphone
Aug 15, 2009 | LG Prada KE850 Cellular Phone
Jul 07, 2009 | LG KS20 Smartphone
Jun 06, 2009 | DCS Norcent Technologies XIAS DCS-1050...
Apr 25, 2009 | LG KS360 QWERTY Keyboard Phone BRAND...
Jan 07, 2009 | Lands Phones
Nov 25, 2008 | LG KS20 Smartphone
Apr 01, 2017 | LG KS20 Smartphone
153 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: