Question about Ricoh Aficio 1013F Copier
I followed the instructions to replace the toner and after I replaced the toner the message continues to read to replace the toner
1. Open front door and pull out toner hopper.
2. Remove toner and make sure it still hase the clear cap on the top fully inserted in the bottle. If cap is missing and you can see the toner in bottle, it's a lost cause get a new toner bottle.
3. Lay toner bottle in hopper and push toner hopper in the machine while keeping the green latch up all the way through the pushing motion. This is critical to ensure the cap will come off. Once toner hopper is pushed all the way in, push the green lever down. Again it is mportant to mention that the gree lever must be up till the toner hopper is ushed in all the way. Then and only then the green lever may be pushed down.
4. Allow machine to load toner.
5. If it still says add toner, open and close front door. Again allow machine to load toner. You may have to do this up to five times (open and close front door) to replenish the deleoper unit with toner.
This problem is common with these machines if you do several copies of a dark original or print. The developer gets depleted of toner, it just cant keep up and then the machine says add toner.
Posted on Sep 02, 2009
Plunger from the top of the previous bottle is probably still stuck in the machine. Remove the toner bottle and check/remove .
Posted on Jul 11, 2009
Alot of times when the PCU has reached it's life, it will continually say add toner. You might be able to do a bandaid repair by good cleaning, but I think the answer is to replace the pcu. Another idea, if you cheat the front door with folded paper or whatever, you should be able to watch the toner bottle. Is it turning? The toner motors can go bad where they don't come on therefore not adding any toner. Good luck. Please rate this. Thanks.
Posted on Jul 01, 2009
I have a Tally Genecom 8124 Printer and it says add toner M, So i have refilled it and it still says add toner M.
I only refill because Tally Genecom has gone bust so you cant get the toners anymore.
If any one can help please..?
Posted on Oct 23, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 11, 2017 | Brother Office Equipment & Supplies
Oct 07, 2008 | Brother Office Equipment & Supplies
Dec 09, 2014 | Ricoh Aficio mp2000 Copier Machine
Apr 07, 2011 | Kyocera Mita KM 1510 Laser Printer
Jul 13, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Dec 23, 2009 | Ricoh Aficio 1013 All-In-One Laser Printer
Aug 17, 2009 | Ricoh Aficio 1515 All-In-One Laser Printer
Mar 25, 2006 | Xerox Phaser 6250DP Laser Printer
Jan 18, 2016 | Ricoh Aficio 1013F Copier
May 12, 2014 | Ricoh Aficio 1013F Copier
1,446 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!