Question about Sony Ericsson Cell Phones
I got the same problem as U mentioned. And I found out when U press both the (centre)Menu Key and the Call Key(Green) together for a few second, then it will reset the speakerphone.Repeat this whenever it happens again. Once I had reset, it will last for quite a long time without any problems. The battery itself did not last long even I charge it full most of the time.
When it hanged,U press both the (centre)Menu Key and the Call Key(Green) together for a few second, then it will reset the speakerphone.
Posted on Jun 30, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 16, 2016 | Cell Phones
Aug 23, 2012 | Sony Ericsson HCB-150 HCB150 Bluetooth Car...
If you want to format your Memory card also then follow these steps
1. Select 'Menu' (press Navigation key).
2. Highlight 'Organizer' and 'Select'.
3. Highlight 'File manager' and 'Select'.
4. Press 'Options' (left softkey).
5. Highlight 'Memory status' and 'Select'.
6. Highlight 'Memory card' and press the Navigation key.
7. Press 'Options' (left softkey).
8. Highlight 'Format mem.card' and 'Select'.
9. You will now see the message: "Note: All content on memory card will be lost. Format anyway?".
10. Press 'Yes'.
11. Enter 'Phone lock code" (this is as default 0000) and press 'OK'.
Jun 07, 2011 | Sony Ericsson Cyber-shot C902 Cellular...
May 03, 2011 | Samsung Star GT-S5233 Cell Phone
Oct 19, 2009 | Sony Ericsson Mobile Bluetooth Car Kit...
Feb 01, 2009 | Canon MultiPASS MP390 All-In-One InkJet...
Jul 05, 2008 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 18, 2008 | Parrot MINIKIT Bluetooth Hands-Free Kit...
Nov 29, 2007 | Nokia 1100
945 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!