Question about Dell Computers & Internet
1. Right click on Mycomputer, select properties
2. Select hardware
3. Select Device manager
4. double click on the sound,volume and controller
5. if any yellow color pointed is displayed on any option then right click on the option and uninstall it
6. then select Action from the menu bar on the top and select scan for hardware changes
**** after doing this.. you can check the follwoing steps for trouble free ******
7. double click system device
8. if any yellow color pointed is displayed on any option then right click on the option and uninstall it
9. then select Action from the menu bar on the top and select scan for hardware changes
10. then it will start scanning your new hardware and ask for the installation drivers.
Posted on Jun 30, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 05, 2011 | Toshiba Satellite A135 Notebook
Aug 23, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Jul 16, 2009 | Compaq Presario 700 470024-192 Notebook
Apr 21, 2009 | HP A7784A Sound Card
Apr 10, 2009 | Dell Inspiron 1525 Notebook
Jan 28, 2009 | Acer Aspire 4315-2490 Notebook
Jul 19, 2008 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional With...
Apr 01, 2008 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional With...
Dec 20, 2007 | Computers & Internet
119 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!