Question about HP Officejet 5610 All-In-One InkJet Printer
As you are using HP officejet 5610 printer, so perform the following steps on the printer to print a self test report to check the functionality of the printer.
Press Setup on the All-in-One then Press 2 then press 6.
If you are unable to perform the above steps, then try to make a copy using the scanner glass ( By placing a text document face down on the scanner glass and then press color copy button.).
If the printer make a copy or prints the self test page, then it confirms that the printer is working fine.
The issue could be with the software side. However, if the printer again prints the blank page, when you try to make a copy or printing a self test, then the issue is with the print cartridges.
Be sure that you are using the Hp genuine ink cartridges not refiled nor re-manufacture. Check the expiry date printed on both the print cartridges.
If all are correct, then perform the below steps to clean the print cartridges.
1. Using a clean, dry lint-free cloth (a coffee filter works well), wipe the cartridges , from the top to the bottom.
2. The contact area of the cartridge should be rubbed briskly to remove the waxy lubricant material from the gold contacts.
3. The contacts inside the printer may also require cleaning. Using a clean, dry, lint-free cloth, gently wipe the contacts, from the top to the bottom.
Then perform the below steps to power cycle the All-in-One unit.
1. Verify that the unit is switched on. Disconnect power cable from All-in-One and also from wall outlet.
2. Wait 30 seconds.
3. Plug in the power cable to All-in-One and also to wall outlet.
Then insert the print cartridges and try to make a copy and check for the result.
Please revert back to me if the issue occurs again.
Posted on Jun 30, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 10, 2010 | HP Deskjet 3845 InkJet Printer
Feb 14, 2010 | HP Officejet 5610 All-In-One InkJet...
Aug 19, 2009 | HP Officejet 5610 All-In-One InkJet...
Aug 13, 2009 | HP Officejet 5610 All-In-One InkJet...
May 20, 2009 | HP Officejet 5610 All-In-One InkJet...
Apr 11, 2009 | HP Officejet 5610 All-In-One InkJet...
Sep 11, 2008 | HP Officejet 5610 All-In-One InkJet...
192 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: