Question about Exercise & Fitness
[from my Owner's Manual]...
On MY Free Sprit mdl 309180:
1. Remove the safety tether from the treadmill.
2. Press POWER button and hold.
3. While pressing the POWER button, insert the safety tether.
4. After lights on the LED display go out, release POWER button. You will hear a beep.
5. Press POWER button again. You are now in kilometers per hour.
* Repeat steps 1 - 5 to convert to miles per hour.
* If you are in kilometers per hour mode, you will see a "Si" in the time section when the safety tether is inserted.
* If you are in the miles per hour mode, you will see a "bri" in the time section when the safety tether is inserted.
Hope this helps,
gyro_john in Saskatoon, SK Canada
Posted on Mar 12, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 02, 2016 | Spirit Exercise & Fitness
Jan 01, 2015 | Microwave Ovens
Jun 02, 2013 | Exercise & Fitness
Feb 29, 2012 | Sears Exercise & Fitness
Nov 22, 2011 | Exercise & Fitness
Nov 13, 2011 | Exercise & Fitness
Dec 25, 2010 | Bowflex Treadmill Series 7
Feb 24, 2010 | Exercise & Fitness
Mar 03, 2009 | Life Fitness 9500HR Next Generation...
2,152 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!