Question about Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Try charging it i had the same problem with my Motorola one and it wouldn't but if you charge it and go to accessory options you need to input the device your using their should be two lines saying the name of the Device.
Posted on Jun 29, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 25, 2013 | Creative WP-350 Headset
Mar 04, 2011 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Oct 05, 2010 | Mad Catz PS3 Bluetooth® Headset Wireless...
1. Power on your PS3 console.
2. Within the "Settings" menu, press X on "Accessory Settings."
3. Press X on the icon labeled: "Register Bluetooth® Device."
4. Scroll down and press X on the icon labeled: "Register Headset/Microphone/
5. Once at the next screen, prepare the Headset to be paired with the
PS3 by holding down the K1 button for 8 seconds.
6. Once the Headset's LED indicator is alternately fl ashing Blue and
Red (indicating the Headset is ready to be paired), press X on "Start
7. Once Scan is complete, the PS3 will recognize all Bluetooth devices
8. Locate "8860" from the list of available devices and press X on its
icon to be prompted for a Pass Key
9. Enter 0000 (four zeros) as the Pass Key and press X on OK
10. You should then be taken to a new screen stating: "Register
If this does not work can I get the model # so I can get you more info
Good Luck an d rate 4 thumbs up for the free answer.
Sep 25, 2010 | Mad Catz PS3 Bluetooth® Headset Wireless...
Dec 22, 2009 | Sony PlayStation® 3 (80GB) Console
Jul 12, 2009 | Motorola Mobility H300 Wireless Headset
Feb 18, 2009 | EA - Electronic Arts Battlefield Bad...
Feb 16, 2008 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Sep 25, 2007 | Video Game Consoles & Games
57 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!