Question about Epson Stylus Pro 7800 InkJet Printer
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
If you ring epson, they will charge $456.15, i found this forum that may be of help http://www.minilabhelp.com/forum/Blah.pl?v-print/m-1119948275/
one answer posted is this
Please follow the following instructions precisely?.
1) POWER OFF
2) Hold down the ?Paper Source? button + ?Cut Eject? button + 1 paper feed button (Down arrow)
3) POWER ON, whilst holding the buttons.
4) ?View Counters? should appear on the display, so press ?Paper feed? button down until ?Clear Counters? is displayed.
5) Press ?Select type? button + Paper Feed button + wait until ?Cleaner? is displayed.
6) Press ?ENTER? button TWICE
7) Switch machine OFF
8) Switch machine ON
The error display should then have disappeared, and should read READY
This process can ONLY be followed ONCE before an engineer is required.
Hope this is of help
Posted on Oct 27, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 07, 2016 | Toshiba estudio 255 Copier
Mar 23, 2015 | Toshiba E-studio 2330c 2830c Color...
Sep 28, 2013 | Cell Phones
Apr 05, 2012 | Panasonic Televison & Video
Feb 07, 2012 | Hitachi Televison & Video
May 20, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Direct Philips Magnavox Universal Remote Code Entry PM335
1. Press and hold the Code Search button until the red
indicator stays on. Release the Code Search button.
2. Press and release the desired mode button (TV,
The red indicator blinks, then stays lit.
3. Enter the 3 digit code from the code tables. Note:
after a valid code entry, the red indicator turns off.
For an invalid code, the red indicator flashes.
4. With your device on, press CHANNEL Up. If the
device responds, no further programming is
required. Note: If some buttons do not operate your
equipment, try one of the other codes for your
HITACHI ........... 0088/ 0059/ 0142/ 0060/ 0072/ 0004/ 0009/ 0091/ 0001/ 0012/ 0061/ 0137/ 0139/ 0141 /0179 /0227
May 09, 2011 | Hitachi 53UDX10B 53" Rear Projection...
Dec 14, 2009 | Epson Stylus Pro 7800 InkJet Printer
643 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!