Question about RCA OPAL M4001 MP3 Player
Change it to another drive. and if not. ur gonna have to erase the files. if this doesnt work. try turning the computer off. and then back on
Posted on Jun 29, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
How do I format the external hard drive on a Macintosh computer?
To format the drive for MAC OSX
1. Connect the drive to your computer.
2. Open Disk Utility. (Applications folder > Utilities folder > Disk Utility). Select the hard drive in the left hand column and click on the Erase tab.
3. In the Volume Format drop-down menu, select Mac OS Extended *.
4. Once you have selected the format and have named the drive, click on Erase. You will be presented with a 'Are you Sure' dialog.
5. The drive will format and upon completion will be available for use.
Note: * For the best performance, we recommend using Mac OS Extended format. However, if you will be transferring files between a Windows system and a Macintosh, format the drive as MS-DOS (FAT32) or use a program such as MediFour
I’m happy to assist further over the phone at https://www.6ya.com/expert/joe_8b8c2cd6ce148309
Jul 20, 2011 | Western Digital My Book Essential Edition...
May 12, 2011 | Transcend StoreJet 320 GB USB 20 Hard...
Apr 22, 2011 | SmartDisk USB Floppy Drive Titanium...
Nov 10, 2010 | Acer TravelMate C110 Tablet PC
Aug 06, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Mar 19, 2010 | Transcend 8GB SSD, 2.5- Inch, IDE, SLC...
Mar 16, 2010 | Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
Nov 28, 2017 | Kingston Technologies 512MB DataTraveler I...
Jan 21, 2008 | Nextar MA7151B MP3 Player
39 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!