It happened maybe 1 to 2 weeks ago. I've tried testing the L button on 3 games. They all failed. R button is fine. Wondering if I could fix it on my own or bring it somewhere. The only question is what shops can I take it to besides Nintendo Tech Support. Thanks!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
okay all you will need to do is un skrew the back and where the battery is there is this hole and you will need to take a q-tip and put some water with some dish cleaner and put the q-tip in the hole and move it around and it will work just fine...
the r4ds has a reset application when you press random buttons quickly and the r4 turns of sorry but i think you can turn it off by pressing the R BUTTON on the game loading screen... please pm me for any more help...
try this: hold A and B then turn ur ds on then when the ds logo appears hold start and select while still holding A and B then when the: this product is not licensed of endorced by nintendo: comes up release all buttons.. hope this works
their are 3 solutions but i cant asure that it will work
1. maybe when they play ds games like pac n roll the ds cardejects for some reason so sulution 1 is put tape ontop of the ds gamecard slot while their playin a ds game
2 maybe when they play a gba game the game pak is being hit by their chests or bellies so the card is moving a bit and the game freezes so put a big distance between the ds and the chest or belly
3. dont wiggle the ds alot and do you drop it often because if it is dropt often the ds will freeze often