When trying to upload photos to disk it refuses to upload and gives the following message "Directory or file cannot be created". Properties shows there is more than 1 GB of free space on the 2 GB disk.
It allowed me to upload photos from the same source and then suddenly it just stopped and gave the above message.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
login to your facebook account.. And click on profile.. Your profile is displayed, now click on your profile pix or avatar.. The option to upload is displayed now.. click on the space provided .. Tru dis you can browse files on your computer..pick any pix you want and click upload .. You can as well create album for multiple pix upload..
hi.. Please try the "simple uploader" as demonstrated in the video, also please make sure that the photos are ".jpg" format and not of a format which is not supported on facebook click on the link below and do watch the following video also..
hii there kindly following the following steps. Hope u will like it
1. Log in to your friendster account.
2. Point your mouse over 'profiles' menu then click 'photos'.
3. At the top right corner, click 'upload photos'.
4. In the upload photos area, you will notice that you had an 'existing album'. You may you use that option if you wish not to create another album, or you may create another album by selecting this button.
5. To select photos to upload, Just click "Browse Files" shown in Step no. 4 Picture above.
6. A pop-up window will appear, shows like these:
Locate the file, or pictures (file extension example: .jpg, .bmp, .gif,
.png) you want to upload, select the file, or click. (See pictures
the location where you save the copies of your picture. It would be
very easy to locate if you save it in "My Documents" folder.
Picture shows that the file is selected, by clicking on the file, then click the 'Open' Button.
8. After Step no. 7, you will notice that your uploaded picture will appear below,
you wish to upload 2 or more pictures, you may repeat the step no. 7
until you reach the maximum total of pictures you are uploading...
You will notice in the picture above that there are two items or picture in 'Upload Queue'. It means that you added another picture by performing step no. 7
9. To start uploading... Click "Start Uploading" Button.
Uploading in progress... Once it reached the 100% its done...
10. The picture below shows that You had successfully uploaded your photos! Click "SAVE" button.
11. After successful upload friendster will automatically redirect you to your photo album. To view your uploaded photo simply go to your profile and click "Photos" button.