Question about Belkin (F5D8231-4) Wireless Router (F5D82314)
I am RUNNING wINDOWS VISTA, but my N1 MIMO router can see my Internet connection or I cannot go to the unternet.
Clone the MAC address of your computer into the router.
Best to do is following these steps.
1. wire your computer directly to your modem. Do you have connection with the internet. (If no the problem is not the router but your modem or vista settings.
2. Disconnect your computer from the router. Do not switch off the powersupply!
3. Connect the utp cable in the router and connect a new cable between the computer and the router.
4. write in the explorer addressbar 192.168.2.1 (you should get the belkin setup page; see the manual)
5. look for MAC address ore MAC adress cloning. I'm not familiair with your type but I think you should look under the paragrapg WAN connection.
6. press clone MAC address and wait.
Try out if your having a internet connection bij going to your homepage.
Posted on Jan 23, 2008
Downgrade your vista to windows XP Pro or XP home..
Posted on Nov 14, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 03, 2012 | Aztech HW550-3G 300Mbps 802.11n Mimo...
Mar 08, 2011 | Belkin N1 Vision Wireless Router
Mar 02, 2011 | Belkin Routers
Jun 12, 2009 | Belkin (F5D8231-4) Wireless Router...
Apr 21, 2009 | Belkin Wireless G Plus MIMO (F5D9230-4)...
Apr 03, 2009 | Belkin (F5D8231-4) Wireless Router...
Sep 19, 2008 | Belkin Wireless G Plus MIMO (F5D9230-4)...
Jan 21, 2008 | Belkin (F5D5231-4) Router
171 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!