Question about Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet Printer
I had to get mine directly from canon for my pixma mp620 http://www.usa.canon.com/consumer/controller?act=DownloadIndexAct
Posted on Jun 29, 2009
Download from the link
select printer drivers, you can find many model name and number
Posted on Jun 29, 2009
Posted on Oct 29, 2012
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
just recently had these problems
LED flashing E3 code and alarm light was solid. But dissapeared when opened the coved and came back on when closed the cover.
Also the when the cover was open the inks did not slide out to the left and stayed to the right side.
There was no paper jam, but error said paper jam.
1. I took a thick piece of paper, from like a paper folder ones, thick enough to go in the printer and not curl up when pushed..
2. turned off the printer and turned it back on.
3, while printer was turning on,and makings sound as it does normally when turning on, I pushed through the piece of paper and the rotors stoped for a millisecond.
4.the rotors started again and pushed out the paper by it self with out my force.
5. I let the printer get started. and then turned it off and then on.
6. this solved all of my problems.
this was the first problem ever with this printer in 3 years.,preety good printer.
Posted on Nov 04, 2009
SOURCE: error e4 pixma mp145
Hi there you try.
Canon printers MP 160 AND MAYBE OTHERS
A) E5, E6 or E4 - it is cartridges error - to fix press the "stop\reset" button for 5-7 sec. and then release
B) E27 - it is code for reset absorber (EEPROM reset or Waste
ink counter reset) and follow the described below
1) With the printer powered off but connected to a power source, press the Power button while pressing and holding
the Stop/ Reset button.
2) When the Power is lit, press the Stop/Reset button two times while pressing and holding the Power button.
3) When releasing the Power button and the Stop / Reset button (regardless of order), the printer will move into a
service mode. (Waiting for menu selection)
4) When the on/off lights in green, press the Stop/Reset button the specified number of time(s) according to the
function listed in the table below.(Each time the Stop/Reset button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in
orange and green, starting with orange.)note: press 4 times for waste ink counter reset.
The number of the Reset
LED Function Remarks
0 time Green Power off
1 time Orange Service pattern print
2 times Green EEPROM print
3 times Orange EEPROM reset
4 times Green Waste ink counter reset
5) Turn off the printer.( it must be turn off)
then turn it on again.
Only in B) case you can enter into "service mode", in A) case or if have e.g. paper jam, or another error you CAN'T enter
the "service mode"
Anonymous see A) case: E5, E6 or E4 - it is cartridges error - to fix press the "stop\reset" button for 5-7 sec. and then release
All I ask is please come back and just gave a vote, it will gave me some satisfaction to know am helping some one so I will keep on helping.
All The Best: Pineworks
Posted on Feb 09, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 22, 2011 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Dec 31, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Jul 09, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet...
Jun 05, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 27, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jul 16, 2014 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
1,146 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: