Question about Kenmore Dishwashers
Where is the water filter on my Kenmore dishwasher? The incoming water is not coming out. I think the water filter needs to be cleaned/replaced
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
how is the water flow at your sink this is a portable right un screw the connector at the sinkand check the screen 2 your fill hose could be kinking up when you pull it out take a light and look down into the washer see if you can see it kinked we will go from there
Posted on Dec 31, 2007
I have a Quiet Guard 4. Same problem so will describe my solution.
1. Remove bottom basket. Remove top basket.
2. Remove bottom washing arm. Unscrew (Gently but firmly) the centre post. Lift arm assembly up and out.
3. Remove overhead conduit. One screw at back, one at top (Philips #2 bit). Rotate whole assembly 45 deg right (Clockwise) and lift off of centre post.
4. Remove centre post (Pull straight up). Remove 4 screws (Star T-20 bit). Lift whole assembly out. Pop off screen and clean.
5. Remove cap over cutter/chopper. There is a single screw at front left (under assembly removed in 4). Remove screw (Star T-15 bit) and cap (Needs some wiggling to free it up). Remove cutter and filter. It is on a spring loaded pin. Pull the cutter blade foreward and then the filter disc straight up. Clean thoroughly as it may be the cause of your problems.
Reassimble. Good luck!
Posted on Jan 02, 2009
We have a Kenmore 665.17702k600 Portable dishwasher with a similar problem. What we did was pop off the drain cover (turns out the one screw wasn't doing anything and just pushed down into the unit when screwdriver was applied). We popped it off by shimmying a screwdriver under the panel, and applying torque on the long end. It just popped right off. Then there was this nasty stale water, and not much obvious debri. We used a wet vac to slurp all that up. So that's the solution we took -- haven't tried it yet, so not sure if it will actually fix the problem...
Posted on Jan 23, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 19, 2016 | Miele Dishwashers
Oct 22, 2008 | Kenmore 24 in. 15173 Stainless Steel...
Apr 07, 2015 | Dishwashers
Mar 28, 2011 | Kenmore 24 in. 17032 Built-in Dishwasher
Mar 04, 2011 | Kenmore Dishwashers
Jan 08, 2011 | Kenmore 24 in. 16039 Built-in Dishwasher
Dec 11, 2009 | Kenmore Dishwashers
Sep 01, 2009 | Kenmore Dishwashers
Jun 29, 2009 | Kenmore 24 in. 15689 Built-in Dishwasher
Nov 06, 2008 | Zanussi 24 in. DA6153 Free-standing...
243 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: