Question about ASUS P3B-F Motherboard for Slot 1 CPU
If yo have no light on the motherbaord this means that the PSU (Power Supply Unit) is either faulty (so no delivering 5v to the motherbaord) or is not plugged in properly in order
1. does something else that works somewhere else work in the plug you are using for your PC (yes goto 2 No you need an electrician to look at you mains sockets)
2. Does PSU have an independent Power Switch is it ON
3. Unplug and plug back in you power leads. (does it work OK if not goto 4)
4. Does the power light come on your VDU if yes swap the power leads from VDU to PC (does PC power up and screen dead if yes replase fuse in Plug - like for like - if no goto 5)
5. Problem is most likely with PSU replace unit for another one the same - be sure to get the same number of ATX connectors you can get a 20 and a 24 pin variant
Posted on Jul 07, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 30, 2011 | ASUS Intel 440BX Chipset P3B-F Motherboard
Jan 08, 2011 | ASUS Intel 440BX Chipset P3B-F Motherboard
Nov 11, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Nov 02, 2009 | ASUS Intel 440BX Chipset P3B-F Motherboard
Jun 08, 2009 | ASUS Intel 440BX Chipset P3B-F Motherboard
Mar 22, 2009 | ASUS Intel 440BX Chipset P3B-F Motherboard
670 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!