Question about Dyson Ball DC24 Bagless Upright Vacuum
- Look for the reset button on the side of the brushbar housing - there should be a red sticker and a red button. Push it once. It's not gonna stay depressed, it's gonna pop right out - that's normal.
- Step on the red pedal on the back
- Turn the machine on with the red power button
- Press the gray button next to the red power button - this is the ON/OFF switch for the brushbar
- If it still isn't spinning, open it up and make sure nothing is blocking it and withholding it from spinning
- For further troubleshooting assistance call the Dyson helpline, they know what they're doing
Posted on Jul 30, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 18, 2016 | Dyson Vacuums
Apr 05, 2015 | Hoover Vacuums
Aug 01, 2014 | Shark Rotator Professional Lift-Away...
Jun 03, 2014 | Hoover F7425-900 SteamVac V2 Widepath...
Apr 12, 2014 | Oreck Vacuums
Sep 01, 2011 | Hoover Vacuums
Sep 05, 2010 | Bissell Cleanview Helix Vacuum
Jun 24, 2017 | Vacuums
May 01, 2010 | Dirt Devil M086355 Bagged Upright Vacuum
Apr 21, 2010 | Dirt Devil Featherlite Bagless Vacuum...
Feb 11, 2016 | Dyson Ball DC24 Bagless Upright Vacuum
Sep 05, 2015 | Dyson Ball DC24 Bagless Upright Vacuum
1,167 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: