Question about Cuisinart Coffeemakers
The coffee maker will not brew all the cups of water that you have put in. So if I put in 8 cups, it will make 2 and you have to start it again, where it will make another two and you have to start it again
I called Cuisinart, and they suggested if normal cleaning does not work as described in the prior post, unplug the machine, and let the cleaning solution sit in it for one hour. Plug the machine in and let it clean. There is a sensor in there that senses when to shut down. Unplugging helps re-set the sensor and the cleaning removes minerals from it so it will sense properly. It worked for me, and hope it works for all of you as well. Good luck!
Posted on Apr 17, 2008
I tried cleaning my maching.... a number of times. It won't go through the complete cleaning cycle either!
Posted on Apr 17, 2008
OK, everyone, I cleaned my grind & brew, and the problem seems to have improved. This makes sense, because I didn't have any problems the first few years I had the machine - when I was using the little filters in it and cleaning it regularly. In the past couple of years I stopped using the filters and have not been good about cleaning it, then this trouble started.
To clean the machine, run 1/3 carafe white vinegar and 2/3 carafe water through machine. After the cycle finishes, run a full carafe of clear water through the machine. If this doesn't thoroughly solve the problem try cleaning it again a couple of days later.
See if it works! Shannon J.
Posted on Apr 12, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 11, 2014 | Bunn 10 Cup Home Coffee Brewer
Jan 22, 2011 | Oster HDX23 12-Cup Coffee Maker
1. Power off machine.
2. Using a metal paperclip, insert it into left side of top needle. It must insert at least 1" deep. Insert it into slot on right side and again from back of needle.
3. Remove KCup cradle. Separate bottom from top. In the top section, insert the paperclip up into bottom needle from the bottom upwards. It will not go all the way thru and this is normal.
4. Reassemble KCup cradle and reinsert it back into coffee maker.
5. Power on machine.
6. Brew a cup of water only. There may be coffee grounds in the water and these should eventually clear during the remaining steps. NOTE: A large cup brew cycle should output a full 8 ounces (235cc). Less means there is still a blockage
7. Empty reservoir and fill with undiluted distilled white vinegar. Repeatedly run brewing cycle until Add Water light comes on.
8. Make sure Auto-OFF is NOT set and let last cycle of vinegar remain inside machine for 4 hours.
9. Refill reservoir with fresh water and repeatedly run brewing cycle until the water is clear and odorless.
10. Set Auto-OFF, if preferred.
Jan 01, 2010 | Keurig Ultra B50 1-Cup Coffee Maker
Nov 19, 2009 | Mr. Coffee 072179228578 12 Cup Coffee...
Oct 11, 2009 | Mr. Coffee 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker
Aug 08, 2009 | Mr. Coffee 072179228578 12 Cup Coffee...
Jun 10, 2009 | Keurig B70 Coffee Maker
Jan 01, 2009 | Cuisinart Grind and Brew 10 Cup Coffee...
Mar 10, 2008 | Coffee Makers & Espresso Machines
121 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: