Question about Televison & Video
Please follow the following procedure to enter the service menu and reset the TV --
After you get to the item that needs adjusting. Write down the original setting just in case you have to go back.
1. While TV is turned on.
2. Select 'Setup' icon.
3. Select 'Cable' mode.
4. Select 'Timer' icon and set 'Sleep timer' for 30 minutes.
5. Press 'Action' twice to exit menus.
6. Tune to Channel '124'.
7. Adjust 'Volume' to zero (0).
8. Press 'Volume down' On TV a red CHK appears in upper corner.
You are now in the Adjustment mode. You will be presented with a category choices--
C Cut off
X Comb Filter
9. Use the 'Power' on the Remote to select which category.
10. Use the 'Channel up or down' to select the item.
11. Write down the old value of the item before changing.
12. Use the 'Volume up or down' to change the data.
13. When you have made all the adjustments you want press 'Power' and 'Action' On TV for 3
Please do accept this solution and revert for further assistance.
Posted on Jun 28, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 23, 2015 | Computers & Internet
Dec 23, 2014 | Danby DDR6009REE 60 Pints Energy Star...
Sep 05, 2014 | Westinghouse Televison & Video
Nov 11, 2013 | Washing Machines
Jul 14, 2012 | LG Washing Machines
Dec 01, 2010 | 2005 Ford Five Hundred
Mar 01, 2010 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Oct 27, 2009 | Philips 42PFP5332D 42 in. Plasma...
Jul 12, 2009 | RIM BlackBerry Pearl 8100
Jun 19, 2018 | Samsung Televison & Video
Jun 19, 2018 | LG Televison & Video
105 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!