How to unlock my samsung galaxy 5 i forgot my google email and password.. how can i reformat my phone???
The Samsung Galaxy S is one of the iPhone 4's biggest competitor in the UK. Most of the networks here carry the Galaxy S but like all subsidized mobile phones, chances are, the one that you got is locked to that specific network. So, how do you unlock the Samsung Galaxy S from Vodafone, O2, Orange, etc? Well, I've used this guide on a Galaxy S locked to T-Mobile USA so I don't really know if it will work for UK users but other users in other parts of the world reported it working on their Galaxy S locked to their carriers so there's no harm in trying (but then, I take no responsibility when you brick your phone so use at your own risk). This procedure will only work on a Samsung Galaxy S not running Android 2.2.
How to unlock
1) Go to Android Marketplace and search for Samsung Galaxy S Unlock Tool. Two apps showed up and I chose to download the one with five star rating (first one).
2) After downloading, I installed the app, went to applications then opened SGS Unlock.
3) Write down the generated unlock code and unfreeze code as well.
4) Shut down your phone, insert a simcard which your phone is not locked to. The phone will automatically ask for an unlock code. Enter the unlock code and press unlock.
5) Viola! You now have an unlocked Samsung Galaxy S.
Go to the option of the forgot password it will be delivered to your mail ID provided by at the time of the account opening.
Jan 30, 2011 |