Question about Cell Phones
My lg vx8300 will not play the music i download to an sd card from windows media player or verizon music essentials software . I have no problem loading the music to the card but the phone says "no content" and yet memory shows the files are there
SOURCE: saving songs on sd memory card
1. Put a micro SD card into your phone. (Make sure it's blank)
2. Format the card from your phone. To do this go into "Menu//Settings & Tools//Memory//Card Memory" then click on "Options" that should open the format screen. Enter your security code (usually the last four digits of your cell #) and format the card.
3. Exit all menu screens by pressing the "End" button and remove your card.
4. Insert your card back into your PC. It should recognize the card and open a "Removable Disk" window. (if not, manually open this window by clicking on "Start//My Computer//drive E: or F:" , they might vary depending on your computer set-up.
5. You should see a folder named "my_music". That's where you are going to drag your music files into.
6. DO NOT open any media player. Just find the location of your music FILES. Usually if you click on "Start//My Music" your music FILES will be stored there.
7. Simply drag and drop music FILES into the folder that I listed on #5. DO NOT drag an albulm. It won't work. Just the music file.
Posted on Feb 04, 2008
1. Install the sd into the phone.
2. Go to Menu > Settings > USB > Mass Storage
3. Connect the MotoVE240 to your PC via USB
4. Under My Computer open drive (E:).
5. Find the folder that has your music in it. Example: My compter made a folder called Music.
6. Drag music from that folder to the my_music folder. (the phone will only read music that is in this folder.)
7. remove your phone from the usb
8. press the music note on your phone and enjoy your music
Posted on Aug 08, 2009
Car kit mode means one of two things, first it could have a piece of lint or paper stuck in the charge port making it think there is a car kit plugged in, or second it could be that some moisture got into the port and its giving a indication that something is plugged in. and thats why you're not getting any sound. There is no specific setting to turn on or off 'car kit' mode you can use a paper clip or something and mess with the port a little bit to see if 'car kit' goes away or replace phone
Posted on Jul 11, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 06, 2009 | Cell Phones
May 30, 2009 | Motorola Mobility MOTORAZR VE20 Cell Phone
May 13, 2009 | LG Shine KE970 Cellular Phone
Apr 18, 2009 | Verizon Communications LG VX8350 Cell...
Feb 19, 2009 | LG enV VX9900 Cellular Phone
Sep 23, 2007 | LG VX8300 Cellular Phone
122 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!