Question about Alpine CDA-9883 CD Player
Error1 came up and now the ipod works but dosen't get a charge from the connection. Any sugestions?
I also had this problem. What causes it is beyond me. But what worked for me is to do the following:
- Disconnect the IPod from the unit.
- Run the IPod to totally drain the battery (until you get the black screened apple)
- Open ITunes on your computer
- Synchronize your IPod and totally rechange the IPod before disconnecting it from the computer
- Hook it back up to the Alpine unit and you should be good to go.
Posted on Mar 09, 2009
See this accesory http://www.engadget.com/2008/11/21/scosche-passport-firewire-to-usb-ipod-adapter-gets-reviewed/ , the new ipods don't charge with firewire connections
Posted on Jan 05, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 22, 2015 | JVC Car Audio Receivers
Mar 03, 2011 | Pioneer DEH-P6800MP CD Player
Jan 12, 2011 | Kenwood KDC-MP732 CD Player
Jan 10, 2011 | Pioneer FH-P800BT Car CD/ MP3 Player
Feb 01, 2010 | Pioneer DEH-P6900UB CD Player
Aug 13, 2009 | Dual Electronics XDM6350 Car CD/ MP3...
May 30, 2009 | Dual Car Audio Receivers
Feb 01, 2009 | Pioneer DEH-P3500 CD Player
Dec 29, 2007 | Pioneer DEH-P6800MP CD Player
330 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: