I have switch from vista to xp. than i have downloaded drivers from toshiba website but after that my laptop became very very slow. When i was using vista at that time it's RAM was 4GB but now it became 2.87 ...i have format my laptop again, but when i install drivers only after that it becomes slower,,,please tell me what should i do to solve this problem,,? even i install a single driver, my laptop become slow....
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
With the Toshiba Satellite L305-S5907 Laptop, you can put a 500GB hard drive and up to 2 TB hard drive. The only requirements are to make sure it has a SATA connector and is 2.5" Size. These are very common and easily found online. For example, here a 500GB one that is compatible that I found: Click Here.
Hope this helps. If it does, please accept and rate the solution! Contact me with any more questions you may have. Thanks for using FixYa!
Hi, The reason that XP is only recognizing 3GB of memory is because the operating system is 32bit (X86), what you need for the OS to recognize 4GB is a 64bit (X64) system, does your laptop support 64bit? if it does then get a 64bit install disk, install that and your system will be able to use the full capacity of the 4GB memory installed.
On the bottom side of the laptop, you should find a little screw near the drive possibly labeled (css). Remove that one and try to gently remove the drive. Some laptops have a little slide lever that if you move it to the other side, a little tab will come out and you can pull out the drive with this tab.
hello , friend its very easy to do that, steps are
1. insert bootable cd/dvd xp prof. cd.
2. But be cautious because the xp profsn doesnt contain the drivers for ata hard disk. so pls find on net the drivers for ata hard disk drivers, also update it in bootable xp profsnl dvd . recreate bootable dvd of xp with advanced bootable xp,
3. or find it from your friend with latest updates requirement. and do from it.
4. Boot from tht cd and start the installation.
5. once it i completed install all video, audio e.tc. drivers.
6. if you dont have that drivers pls download it from toshiba site by entering the toshiba serial no